Windows 10: What does lodctr/r do?

Discus and support What does lodctr/r do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A solution to stuttering for games on windows 10 was to run this command line on cmd in admin mode. submitted by /u/Seafish247 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Seafish247, Nov 30, 2019.

1. What does lodctr/r do?

A solution to stuttering for games on windows 10 was to run this command line on cmd in admin mode.

submitted by /u/Seafish247
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Seafish247, Nov 30, 2019
  2. phrab Win User

Event Error 1008, for Microsoft-Windows-Perflib, mscoree.dll occurs

I recently thought I repaired all corrupt DLLs following the steps at Understanding the CBS log & repairing corrupt files.

However, this morning, I found this error message:
    Date: 10/23/2019 4:42:50 PM
    Type: Warning
    Event: 1008
    Source: Microsoft-Windows-Perflib

The Open procedure for service ".NETFramework" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\mscoree.dll" failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

I opened Powershell (as admin), changed to C:\Windows\System32 & ran lodctr /r to repair & got a message that mscoree.dll was replaced from a backup. When I ran lodctr /q, to list repairs, mscoree.dll was even listed. Also, I've done this before & the error still pops up, although not every day.

Is there a way to fix this? Thank you in advance!

phrab, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Chilady Win User
    No DVD-R drive in device manager or This PC after upgrading to Windows

Hi,

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 a few weeks ago and since that time I don't have a DVD – R drive. I still have my DVD – RW, but the other drive is missing from the device manager and the computer list. What happened to it? What steps can I take to recover it.

Thank You!

Chilady, Nov 30, 2019
  4. HTC
    HTC Win User

What does lodctr/r do?

Burned DVD's Work in SOME players

In that case, it is possible the problem is with the blu ray player not supporting DVD+R disks.

Suggest you check to make sure: it's possible you can overcome this problem by simply burning DVD-R instead of DVD+R. Check your blu ray compatibility list first.

Thema:

What does lodctr/r do?

1. What does lodctr/r do? - Similar Threads - does lodctr

2. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  3. My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My seagate hard disk does not show up in explorer in windows 7: I have been using a 1terabyte External Hard Disk Seagate P/N ITEAP5-500 USB as backup for my files. I tried backing up some files today and it worked well for some time. Suddenly "Windows explorer" hung and I could neither log out nor restart. With no option I reset the PC...
  4. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  5. Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?

Wanneer ik mijn shift-lock aan doe komt er een notificatie, hoe doe ik dat weg?: Het is een HP laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanneer-ik-mijn-shift-lock-aan-doe-komt-er-een/46611784-cc43-4024-9936-2344180437d6
  6. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  7. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  8. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......
  10. Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m

Monitor does not wake up after updated Screen Sleep settings, to 3m: Occasionally I have this issue, where my Right-Hand Display Monitor does not come back on/wake up, with the Laptop and other Display Screen, as it should. This issue turned into happening now each time I have to wake up my computer, after updating the screen sleep settings......