Windows 10: What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

Discus and support What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/incubateshovels [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwhctq/what_does_microsoft_edge_have_or_not_have_that/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/incubateshovels, Nov 14, 2019.

1. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

/u/incubateshovels, Nov 14, 2019
  2. DANGABIG Win User

microsoft edge keyboard not functioning, but keyboard works with Chrome and FireFox

Today when I attempt to use microsoft edge as a browser my keyboard is not functioning on the search line, but the keyboard works fine when I use either Chrome or FireFox as my browser.

I had to use Chrome to access this question forum.

Anyone have a suggested solution or reason for why Edge is being funky?

Very annoying.

All the best.

DANGABIG, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Import from a browser

To import favorites from Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox into Microsoft Edge, follow these steps.

In Microsoft Edge, select Settings and more> Settings> Import from another browser.

Choose the browser from which you want to import (only the browsers installed on this computer will be shown in the list) and then select Import.

Recommendation: To show favorites in the bookmarks bar, select Settings and more> Settings and activate show favorites bar. Then select Hub> Favorites and drag the ones you want into the Favorites Bar folder.

I hope this can help

regards

MiguelChiappori, Nov 14, 2019
  4. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

Blurry text on Chrome and Firefox browser (DPI Scaling) on Windows 10

Hello Chandra,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Does the issue persists only on online applications?
    • Does the issue persists only on Firefox and Chrome browser, did you check if similar issue persists on Internet explorer?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on using Internet explorer or Microsoft Edge browser.

If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the browsers on the Pc and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't?

1. What does Microsoft Edge have or not have that browsers like Chrome or Firefox do or don't? - Similar Threads - does Microsoft Edge

2. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  3. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  4. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  5. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected: Directly following Microsoft Defender Antivirus cloud protection's gathering of additional security intelligence, both Firefox and Chrome browsers close.This happens multiple times a day, and is a recurring issue that has been going on for months.Edge is unaffected, and "just...
  6. Chrome and Firefox browsers close, Edge unaffected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    FTP not working in Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser: [ATTACH]If FTP is not working in your Chrome, Firefox or Edge browser on Windows PC, and you are looking for resolution, then you have come to the right place. We decided to write this post since we received emails asking us why FTP was not working in their browser. You...
  8. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  9. Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge, Chrome, Firefox browsers all having sporadic issues: The problem: Browsers are inconsistently working- various websites will sometimes open while other times will indicate error such as not secure, website not responding, load half-way, or simply continue loading without success. Also, when I click on link for a new tab same...
  10. Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Is there an Audio Equalizer for Browsers Like Firefox and Edge?: Is there an audio equalizer that I can download for Win 10? My bluetooth headset sounds weird on Firefox and Edge when I listen to youtube and I want a way to tweak its sound. Let me know! 74610