Windows 10: What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???

Discus and support What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So its not bad enough I am still getting AOL taking pictures of my screen. I am getting a big blackpage that shows up on my screen that says NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by purplelover, Jul 15, 2017.

1. What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???

So its not bad enough I am still getting AOL taking pictures of my screen. I am getting a big blackpage that shows up on my screen that says NOT SANDBOXED then closes. I am getting it more and more often. Someone please tell me how to get rid of it.
    Thanks in advance....

:)

purplelover, Jul 15, 2017
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Jul 15, 2017
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? :(

oh gawd wat to do ? What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? :)

musum, Jul 15, 2017
  4. OldMike65 Win User

What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???

Download AdwCleaner from Malwarebytes And then SuperAntiSpyware Free version, run them both separately. Links Below.
    If that does not fix your problem, and if your running Avast ....remove it, and run those two programs again.
    Malwarebytes | AdwCleaner

SUPERAntiSpyware | Remove Malware | Remove Spyware - AntiMalware, AntiSpyware, AntiAdware!

OldMike65, Jul 15, 2017
  5. Old Mike 65 you are a GENIUS!!!!!! I ran Maleware Bytes and it said no problems, ran Avast found 3 things, went back on AOL and the No Sandbox popped right back up. I downloaded the Super Anti spyware Free edition and it found 739 problems. It deleted them all. So far no more No Sandboxes!!! So Maleware Bytes is worthless??? How long is the free trial of Super Anti spyware? If I buy itfor$19.99 isit mine or do I have to pay for it every year??? Thanks again!

purplelover, Jul 15, 2017
  6. Winuser Win User
    It's yearly.

Winuser, Jul 15, 2017
  7. OldMike65 Win User
    Glad it solved your issue. SuperAntispyware Free edition is free for as long as you want. The Free edition does not include real-time blocking or scheduled scanning.

OldMike65, Jul 15, 2017
  8. What does "Not Sandboxed" mean???

Well I am still getting the popup. Just found this. can anyone understand and explain how I can get rid of the popup???? Thanks!!!

Running Browsers Inside Sandbox
    This page explains how to run your Internet browser inside the sandbox. Surfing the Internet with a sandboxed browser is the same as normal, with the benefit that any malicious files you inadvertently download cannot do damage your real computer. You can also create a desktop shortcut to run the browser inside the sandbox on future occasions. The following image shows how a 'virtual' shortcut will appear on your desktop:

purplelover, Jul 16, 2017
  9. What version of Avast do you have installed, paid or free ?
    Why do you have AOL still installed, I thought you agreed to remove it 100% when you
    had problems before ?

COMPUTIAC Guest, Jul 16, 2017
  10. Wynona Win User
    I think she tried to remove it, Bob, but IIRC, it kept coming back.

The only solution I see is to search the Registry for any and everything AOL and delete the key. That would be a huge undertaking; a clean install would probably be better.

Wynona, Jul 16, 2017
  11. We could use Revo Pro 30 day trial and use the forced uninstall to remove it.

12. Avast is free version. Do I need to uninstall? I know I said I would delete Aol. I am using it less. Just afraid if I go to Chrome , which I already have installed., I will regret it.

Can you tell me how to install every bit of AOL???? That would mean changing all my internet accounts, paypal, Ebay, Amazon, all my craft sites, etc. That is a HUGE undertaking...

purplelover, Jul 16, 2017
  13. Wynona Win User

Avast is an anti virus. Revo is a big guns uninstaller.

Wynona, Jul 16, 2017
  14. The free version should be fine if you really think you need it.

My suggestion is to remove AOL and be done with it, it just might solve all your problems
    as everything else has not cured them yet.

If you want to remove it let me know and we can help you use Revo Uninstaller to remove it.

15. I thought you changed all this a couple of months ago when simrick talked you thru it ?
    Did you not move all of this to Chrome ?

Thema:

1. What does "Not Sandboxed" mean??? - Similar Threads - does Sandboxed mean

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this mean?: What does this message mean when i try to trim. i, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean/bfd3e6bf-21d6-48c0-9bab-0f3ace35df8a
  3. what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean?: this is one of my crash reports It's italian:OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎06/‎02/‎2023 23:44StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430