Windows 10: What does one have to do in order to get support from Microsoft?

Discus and support What does one have to do in order to get support from Microsoft? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; More than three hours ago I was told that I could expect a call back in 84 minutes......I still await that call! Everytime, regardless of when it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ExpatTH, Jun 29, 2019.

1. ExpatTH Win User

What does one have to do in order to get support from Microsoft?

More than three hours ago I was told that I could expect a call back in 84 minutes......I still await that call!

Everytime, regardless of when it is or was; an hour ago, two hours ago, a week or two months I get the same message when trying to "talk" to an agent at MS support "Sorry we are having technical difficulties"

It is bad enough that Microsoft charges extortionate prices for its software but it is rubbing salt into the injury when it fails, for whatever reasons, to provide support at a time that is convenient to the customer and it is contempt bordering on insult to avoid communicating with a customer trying to get support.

When can I get support Microsoft?

:)

ExpatTH, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 29, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, What does one have to do in order to get support from Microsoft? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

1. What does one have to do in order to get support from Microsoft? - Similar Threads - does order support

2. Does one drive have a number I can contact to get support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does one drive have a number I can contact to get support: While at work I tried to move a file from one area to my OneDrive account. Multiple versions were created which I deleted and in the process, the original file got deleted. I tried to recover the file from the original folder but it's like it never existed in the first place....
  3. Does one drive have a number I can contact to get support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does one drive have a number I can contact to get support: While at work I tried to move a file from one area to my OneDrive account. Multiple versions were created which I deleted and in the process, the original file got deleted. I tried to recover the file from the original folder but it's like it never existed in the first place....
  4. Does one drive have a number I can contact to get support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cannot get support from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get support from Microsoft: I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second account, and tried getting an actual human online, but none of this works no human ever turned up in the chat window.How do I get...
  6. Cannot get support from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot get support from Microsoft: I cannot get any assistance from Microsoft in accessing my Windows Account. I have followed all suggestions by the robots, and created this second account, and tried getting an actual human online, but none of this works no human ever turned up in the chat window.How do I get...
  7. I ordered a computer from Microsoft at a substantial cost but cannot get any support or...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I ordered a computer from Microsoft at a substantial cost but cannot get any support or...: I ordered a product it shows as cleared but I have received no tracking information and the order number is showing is incorrect I cannot reach a live person anywhere any help is appreciated...
  8. what does one do if Microsoft Windows 10 is no longer supported?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what does one do if Microsoft Windows 10 is no longer supported?: what does one do if Microsoft Windows 10 is no longer supported? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-one-do-if-microsoft-windows-10-is-no/b21c23c5-474e-4e34-9128-f7b69707d099
  9. How to get support from microsoft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get support from microsoft?: With the recent update in windows, I can not longer share printers. I've gone through all the trouble shooting steps. The problem is windows 10. I've reached out to microsoft several times and they aren't taking ownership. I've lost 2 computers with previous updates....
  10. What motherboard do I have guys? does it support 4k?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What motherboard do I have guys? does it support 4k?: Hey, I'm not at my pc atm but need to know this urgently. I want to know if my motherboard supports HDMI for a 4k screen. This is what i got on file through prevous topic;: TERRA-PC-23_12_2017_154408_44.zip can you discover the motherboard through that? 102955