Windows 10: What does removing the consent of a child mean?

Discus and support What does removing the consent of a child mean? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by T{}NN, Dec 31, 2021.

1. T{}NN Win User

What does removing the consent of a child mean?

What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can show that, but it still classifies her as a child.It annoys me and it annoys her, so I've been trying to figure out how to remove her from the family.I even tried to accept her requests but it wouldn't work and at this point she's more mad than sad.I'm getting tired of this, too.I've been thinking to remove the consent of her

:)

T{}NN, Dec 31, 2021

2. How To remove a Child consent

You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the
    one who gave consent.

1. 1
      Go to family.microsoft.com.
    2. 2
      Sign in with your Microsoft account, then:
      • To remove a child, scroll down and select Manage my child's profile info, select the child, select Remove consent for this child's account, and confirm. Then, go back to your family’s page, and under the child’s name, select More
        options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To remove a child because they’re now an adult, or if an adult account has been misclassified as a child account, verify the account.
      • To remove an adult, under that person's name, select More options > Remove from family, and confirm.
      • To leave the family group if you’re the only adult in the family, remove all children first, then find your name, select Leave family, and confirm. You must be over the statutory age to remove yourself.
      • If you're incorrectly listed as a child when you're an adult, see How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account.

JoseIglesias3, Dec 31, 2021
  3. gvbggd123 Win User
    Remove consent for a child account??

Hi I Selected
    Manage my child’s profile info an it said use the
    You can use this page to manage the child accounts for which you provided consent but yet there is nothing I can click on to remove consent for that child.

gvbggd123, Dec 31, 2021
  4. gunit1977 Win User

removing consent on a childs account

how do I remove consent from a childs account as want to delete childs account from the family

gunit1977, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

1. What does removing the consent of a child mean? - Similar Threads - does removing consent

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  3. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  4. What does removing the consent of a child mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does removing the consent of a child mean?: What does removing the consent of a child mean?My child has no interest in playing or using any of the websites this company restricts her to use and at this point, I'm desperate figuring out how to remove her from the family.She's older than twelve and her birth date can...
  5. What does that mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  6. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  7. How To remove a Child consent

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How To remove a Child consent: You can remove an account from a family group. The account will still exist, but it won't have the benefits or restrictions it had when it was within the family group. To remove a member from your family group, you must have an adult account, and be the one who gave consent....
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430