Windows 10: What does Send Crash Reports do?

Discus and support What does Send Crash Reports do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just play a online games and i suddenly crash in the middle of the game and some windows like pop up appear on my screen tell about the crash log i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Dec 25, 2018.

1. What does Send Crash Reports do?

I just play a online games and i suddenly crash in the middle of the game and some windows like pop up appear on my screen tell about the crash log i want to press exit but accidentally press Send Crash Reports bottom and they just send it without prompt. Beside they send the crash log, does it send my personal data too like my windows name, computer name, email, ip address etc ?

:)

mikelferdinan, Dec 25, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 25, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

What does Send Crash Reports do?

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

What does Send Crash Reports do?

1. What does Send Crash Reports do? - Similar Threads - does Send Crash

2. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  3. Steam game sending a crash report and not opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam game sending a crash report and not opening: I am trying to play Resident Evil Village on my PC using Steam but I keep getting this crash report and haven't even been able to start the game, how do i fix it? It's my first time running the game....
  4. What do the parameters in these error reports mean? What is causing these crashes and restarts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do the parameters in these error reports mean? What is causing these crashes and restarts?: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎02/‎01/‎2023 03:28StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8006712e8460Parameter 2:...
  5. What do the parameters in these error reports mean? What is causing these crashes and restarts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do the parameters in these error reports mean? What is causing these crashes and restarts?: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎02/‎01/‎2023 03:28StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8006712e8460Parameter 2:...
  6. What do the parameters in these error reports mean? What is causing these crashes and restarts?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Why can't I send some crash reports to Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why can't I send some crash reports to Microsoft?: Why can't I send some problem reports to Microsoft? [img] Double clicking a problem or using the right click menu to open `view technical details` there is no option to send the problem to Microsoft. It should appear as it did on some issues, so why not others? Like...
  8. What does this windows reliability report mean?

What does this windows reliability report mean?: Hi A few weeks ago I had an issue with my laptop where the screen turned black and would not turn back on. When I restarted the laptop it would light up, however the screen would still be black, but it would still make noise so I know it was doing something. I don't think...
  9. send reliability report to MS

send reliability report to MS: how to send reliability reort to microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-reliability-report-to-ms/aa3d14d8-509b-4354-8f42-34486d3c8ffd
  10. System crash report - what's the reason?

System crash report - what's the reason?: Hello! I'd like to share a crash report that wasn't automatically sent to Microsoft for some reason, so that I can understand what's causing it. ===Actual report=== Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎24/‎06/‎2019 5:07 PM Status Not reported Description A problem...