Windows 10: What does Sync Pending mean?

Discus and support What does Sync Pending mean? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KarenBerinsky, May 19, 2022.

1. What does Sync Pending mean?

I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a circle and a few others are 2 arrows forming a circle that say Sync Pending.. Can anyone tell me what Sync Pending means and how do I get what I have saved toSync? I can't transfer anything that has a Sync Pending to a disc.

:)

KarenBerinsky, May 19, 2022

2. Sync Pending

What does Sync Pending mean, and how can I resolve it?

DavidHartshorne, May 19, 2022
  3. Onedrive sync pending issue

Hi guys, I've just started using Onedrive. I have all my important documents stored in their individual folders saved on a USB flash drive so I copied them over to my Profile Documents folder. At that point, all the files synced to Onedrive. However, 3 out of the 9 folders remained on sync pending after all the others showed as synced. When I checked through all the files within the three folders appear to have synced correctly to Onedrive. It was only the folder that contained the files which showed as sync pending.

After reading up on this, any hidden files can cause this so I checked if any of the folders contained any hidden files which they didn't. I read that if you just rename the folder it can fix the issue. That worked with one of the folders..it then synced the folder immediately. Another recommendation was to move the files from within the folders that show as sync pending into another folder and delete the original. This worked but even then I had to also rename the new folders several times before it worked.

Has anyone else experienced similar problems and if so How did you fix the issue?

sportsfan148, May 19, 2022
  4. What does Sync Pending mean?

"sync pending"

all my files are flagged "sync pending". what' that mean and how do I get them sync'd or do i need/want to??

RollaQuamen, May 19, 2022
Thema:

What does Sync Pending mean?

1. What does Sync Pending mean? - Similar Threads - does Sync Pending

2. What does Sync Pending mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does Sync Pending mean?: I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a circle and a few others are 2 arrows forming a circle that say Sync Pending.. Can anyone tell me what Sync Pending means and how...
  3. What does Sync Pending mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Sync Pending mean?: I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a circle and a few others are 2 arrows forming a circle that say Sync Pending.. Can anyone tell me what Sync Pending means and how...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430