Windows 10: What does that mean ?

Discus and support What does that mean ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi . It is running Win 10 v1809 current build. When I go to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidhk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

What does that mean ?

My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi .

It is running Win 10 v1809 current build.

When I go to Start menu and click at Connect, I get a message ( see screenshot below ).
    What does that mean ?
    Wirelessly connect to what ?
    How do I make use of it ?
    Why do I get a different message if I click Connect at Action Center ( bottom right of taskbar )?

What does that mean ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 6, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2018
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does that mean ?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does that mean ? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What does that mean ?

1. What does that mean ? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does the number after "Powrprof.dll" in the registry mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the number after "Powrprof.dll" in the registry mean?: The registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Power\PowerSettings when searching for 'FriendlyName' it will shows a lot of entries, reading like: SystemRoot%\system32\powrprof.dll,-122,Allow Standby StatesSystemRoot%\system32\powrprof.dll,-561,Allow System...
  3. What does it mean "Stablish as icon application"?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does it mean "Stablish as icon application"?: Greetings guys... Whenever I open Photos app from Windows 10, then right clicking on a picture it does show the option " Stablish as icon application ". It may differ a little bit since I do not have the OS as english language but when I selected such option nothing did...
  4. What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it mean "Last time my device status changed"?: What does it mean "last time my device status changed" when checking my device status on microsoft account? I am asking since my device appears as last seen on 8 Dec but "last time my device status changed" is shown as 13 Dec although my notebook was not turned on since 8...
  5. Device ROOT\JUNGO\0000 was migrated. What does this mean

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device ROOT\JUNGO\0000 was migrated. What does this mean: So I was attempting to install the driver for a 3D scanner and it did not work, so I looked at the event log and it stated this with an Event ID of 440. What does this mean for the driver and what did this do exactly? Thank you, Natalie Mooney...
  6. What does it mean recycle bin corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does it mean recycle bin corrupt: While using win 10, Every now and then the following message through diagol box is given as "The Recyle Bin for drive D:/ is corrupted . Do you want to empty Recyle Bin for this drive." This message appear for all the drives I have. Except drive which have Windows...
  7. Migrate? -- what does it mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Migrate? -- what does it mean?: I apologize for asking, but I searched and it's not clear to me what "migrate" means... For example, in Windows Log files such as 'setupapi.upgrade.log', I see entries like this: set: {Migrate Device: HID\VID_04D9&PID_A070&MI_02\7&16D46DAF&0&0000} 22:06:58.64 Does...
  8. What does the error mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does the error mean?: 2018-05 Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4134661) - Error 0x80071a91 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-error-mean/a650b711-2abd-4b30-a9a1-fec4492db3cf
  9. What does the shield mean>

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does the shield mean>: I have some programs on my desktop (both 7 & 10) that have a shield on them What does it mean?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/what-does-the-shield-mean/d0105021-66fc-4cca-8c4c-7edd6bcaaedb
  10. Does anyone know what DIRECT-NjDESKTOP-RQ63M07msyS means? It appears under the Public...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know what DIRECT-NjDESKTOP-RQ63M07msyS means? It appears under the Public...: When one opens windows defender to the firewall and internet connection section you are presented with three network sections - domain, private, and public. Under the public section this appears - DIRECT-NjDESKTOP-RQ63M07msyS. I don't know why or what it is? Can anyone...