Windows 10: What does that mean ?

Discus and support What does that mean ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi . It is running Win 10 v1809 current build. When I go to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidhk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

What does that mean ?

My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi .

It is running Win 10 v1809 current build.

When I go to Start menu and click at Connect, I get a message ( see screenshot below ).
    What does that mean ?
    Wirelessly connect to what ?
    How do I make use of it ?
    Why do I get a different message if I click Connect at Action Center ( bottom right of taskbar )?

What does that mean ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 6, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2018
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does that mean ?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does that mean ? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What does that mean ?

1. What does that mean ? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does this box mean & why can't I download Apps?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does this box mean & why can't I download Apps?: I can't download any programs, or think they're called Apps now. I only bought my brand new laptop recently and nobody else has used it. It has Windows 10 Home. I'm trying to download HP printer software and I also tried other apps such as Google Earth. Everything else is...
  3. What does this mean?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] I recently got a game a month ago, an update came out on on that day I am unable to Install it. When I try to tap the blue install button nothing happens at all, I have tried reseting the store, checked the time and clearing the store cache. It says I own the game...
  4. What does it mean when the blue bar under a program changes colors?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does it mean when the blue bar under a program changes colors?: Commonly you have a blue bar under your file. But I found with Notepad, I have a blue bar that changes colors. [img] edit - nevermind, while I selected it I saw that it's just more than one box behind them. [img] 159625
  5. What does this warning mean in Event Viewer? "0x410022D8 8920...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does this warning mean in Event Viewer? "0x410022D8 8920...: What does this warning mean in event Viewer? My PC only have ONE user, me. I don't use remote at all. Im the only one using the computer and keep it up to date. Win 10 HOME, 2004 I get really worried about this warning. Why is there a looooooong path? What are the other...
  6. What does this mean

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdj38o/what_does_this_mean/
  7. wifi icon what does it means

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi icon what does it means: [ATTACH] Hey my wifi shows that icon, what does it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-icon-what-does-it-means/6fbd2796-af56-42ef-ad50-41c840d46438
  8. What does it mean when windows 10 boots to the Win 10 Logo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when windows 10 boots to the Win 10 Logo?: Sorry, I tried to search this subreddit but just can't seem to figure out how to do that as all the results I got were in other subs. One of my PCs occasionally doesn't boot to login, it just freezes with that square logo. On a subsequent boot I tried pressing F1 to see if I...
  9. What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services

in Windows 10 News
    What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services: [ATTACH]Windows Services are types of programs that can run by themselves in the background or when an event can trigger it to start and stop. […] This article What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services first appeared on...
  10. what does wizard error mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what does wizard error mean?: i got a wizard error after deleting some excess files what does this mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-wizard-error-mean/c3a967ce-289b-4688-a5ba-7b68c765c1a1