Windows 10: What does that mean ?

Discus and support What does that mean ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi . It is running Win 10 v1809 current build. When I go to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidhk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

What does that mean ?

My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi .

It is running Win 10 v1809 current build.

When I go to Start menu and click at Connect, I get a message ( see screenshot below ).
    What does that mean ?
    Wirelessly connect to what ?
    How do I make use of it ?
    Why do I get a different message if I click Connect at Action Center ( bottom right of taskbar )?

What does that mean ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 6, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2018
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does that mean ?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does that mean ? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What does that mean ?

1. What does that mean ? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does "encrypting windows partition" mean in Veracrypt?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does "encrypting windows partition" mean in Veracrypt?: I am using a test drive with Win 10, it's an ssd-500gb. I ask because it is taking 75 minutes to encrypt. Is it encrypting most of the drive, or just a small partition? Veracrypt will not allow for whole drive encryption, it defaults to Windows partition only. 127164
  3. what does error code 0x800700E1 mean

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what does error code 0x800700E1 mean: I have been trying to do a packup on my exernal drive and i gets to about 97% and then comes up with erro code 0x800700E1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-error-code-0x800700e1-mean/598e297b-2a3e-4450-8b2f-5451773aca04
  4. Account Hacked, what does automatic sync mean and how do i prevent it happening again?

Account Hacked, what does automatic sync mean and how do i prevent it happening again?: Hello, My account was breached and I used the security feature to view my recent activity, after changing my password immediately. I saw that there was an 'Automatic Sync' with two places outside of the UK that happened in recent days. I have changed my password but very...
  5. What does an error message "Invalid value for registry" mean? Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does an error message "Invalid value for registry" mean? Windows 10: Every time I try to take a snip or a screenshot I get an error message window headed C:\Users\(my name) Pictures\Screenshots\Screenshot (number).png below which is the white X in a red circle followed by the same sentence and then below it, it says Invalid value for...
  6. What does sfcdetails.txt mean when it tells me this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does sfcdetails.txt mean when it tells me this?: When I followed the guide here, I was successful in using Command Prompt to create an sfcdetails.txt file and opening it. Looking through, I have 11 corrupted files with the same amount of corrupted store files that were unable to be fixed. ( Link to the .txt in google...
  7. Does less space in hard drive means slower computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does less space in hard drive means slower computer?: If the bar in Windows hard drive space is red, does it slows down the computer to run any software? What can slows down the computer? Too many programs installed? 126205
  8. Does less space in hard drive means slow computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does less space in hard drive means slow computer?: If the bar in Windows hard drive space is red, does it slow down the computer to run any software? What can slows down the computer? Too many programs installed? 126205
  9. what does it mean if my pc is taking random screenshots?

what does it mean if my pc is taking random screenshots?: so. this all happened when I installed OBS. im the type of person who uses multiple antiviruses. I use Avast, mcaffe and Malwarebytes. I noticed that OneDrive asked me if I wanted to save screenshots. I clicked on sure and there. more screenshots started appearing. should I...
  10. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: I noticed that someone who shares the same computer network as me has created a shortcut to my user in a shared drive accessible by everyone. When I open the shortcut there isn't really anything that it leads to. The file name is saved as the user name who created the...