Windows 10: What does that mean ?

Discus and support What does that mean ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi . It is running Win 10 v1809 current build. When I go to Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davidhk, Dec 6, 2018.

1. davidhk Win User

What does that mean ?

My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi .

It is running Win 10 v1809 current build.

When I go to Start menu and click at Connect, I get a message ( see screenshot below ).
    What does that mean ?
    Wirelessly connect to what ?
    How do I make use of it ?
    Why do I get a different message if I click Connect at Action Center ( bottom right of taskbar )?

What does that mean ? [​IMG]

:)

davidhk, Dec 6, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2018
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does that mean ?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does that mean ? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

What does that mean ?

1. What does that mean ? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does ! mark on c drive mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does ! mark on c drive mean?: I got (!) mark on C drive of my windows 10 workstation as below. [ATTACH] I thought this can be fixed by check disk command from command prompt or GUI error checking tool, so I have completed following process with admin permission, and they are done without any error,...
  3. CircularKernel Error, What does it mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CircularKernel Error, What does it mean?: Hello again folks. I was going through the event viewer and I found several instances of the same event related to something called: Circular Kernel Context Logger. Below you will find the details: What should I get from this message? it is in the error category in the...
  4. what does error code 101_107 mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does error code 101_107 mean: cant download daily challenge for microsoft mahjong, error code 101_107 and 117 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-error-code-101107-mean/77976615-37d0-4ba9-aec6-4ed4456decc6
  5. what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup.: what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup? will this delete my downloaded files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-downloaded-files-in-disk-cleanup/e77ba49f-c02e-4702-9584-fbfb0e372d43
  6. What does "delete" mean in advanced special permissions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does "delete" mean in advanced special permissions?: The definitions I have found so far are circular, for example: "Delete: Allows or denies deleting the file or folder. If you do not have Delete permission on a file or folder, you can still delete it if you have been granted Delete Subfolders and Files on the parent...
  7. What Does KMS and CR2 Mean?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What Does KMS and CR2 Mean?: In MS Office, what are KMS and CR2? What do they mean? 130442
  8. What does sleep mean

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does sleep mean: What does it mean when a PC goes to "sleep"? Can I access my PC with Remote Desktop? Will a scheduled backup happen if my PC is on Sleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-sleep-mean/50732845-11c7-482d-bdcc-133dc501d7b1
  9. What does this icon mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this icon mean: [ATTACH] This icon is on only one of my folders and I can't understand why. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/cccb9bd9-f76c-408a-9371-1d5eb6bc823a"
  10. What does Error Directx F0000FFE mean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does Error Directx F0000FFE mean: What does Error Directx F0000FFE mean when trying to play on Bigfish games site as I my desktop computer is HP Pavillion and has the lastest windows update Thanking you Christina Sowter *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...