Windows 10: What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

Discus and support What does the following mean, in HUMAN language? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just received something about "family safety features", which read like trying to read a Russian tech manual, with no knowledge of the Russian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by clyde2364, Jun 16, 2022.

1. clyde2364 Win User

What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

I just received something about "family safety features", which read like trying to read a Russian tech manual, with no knowledge of the Russian language.Why is information, on personal computers, never "translated" into the user/owners primary, HUMAN, language?

:)

clyde2364, Jun 16, 2022

2. Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Jun 17, 2022
  3. Arabic language font problem

Hi,

We understand the inconvenience you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to remove the language pack, download the language pack and set it as default and check for status.

To remove the language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Select the language and click on Remove.

To add a language pack, follow the steps below:

• Click on Start>Settings>Time & Language.
    • In the left pane, click on Region & Language.
    • Click on Add language.
    • Select the language from the list, download and set as default.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 17, 2022
  4. What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

microsoft photos language

Hi Magda,

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Type settings in the search box.
    • Click on time and language.
    • Click on region and language.
    • Click on add a language.
    • Select the particular language and then make it as default by right clicking on the language and click on as default.

Please post back with the updated status to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

1. What does the following mean, in HUMAN language? - Similar Threads - does following mean

2. What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?: I just received something about "family safety features", which read like trying to read a Russian tech manual, with no knowledge of the Russian language.Why is information, on personal computers, never "translated" into the user/owners primary, HUMAN, language?...
  3. What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    What does the following mean, in HUMAN language?: I just received something about "family safety features", which read like trying to read a Russian tech manual, with no knowledge of the Russian language.Why is information, on personal computers, never "translated" into the user/owners primary, HUMAN, language?...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does that mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  6. what does the following error message mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what does the following error message mean?: Request Id: 610ffe26-04af-4076-a0a6-85c20440a000 Correlation Id: af2fbcc5-8f63-4951-a93d-ce87d38d2799 Timestamp: 2020-08-21T11:06:46Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app...
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430