Windows 10: What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar?

Discus and support What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey all, I am running Windows 10 and on the left hand side of my Taskbar, next to a SEARCH dialog box, there is a yellowish Envelope. It stays there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nalajr, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Nalajr Win User

What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar?

Hey all,

I am running Windows 10 and on the left hand side of my Taskbar, next to a SEARCH dialog box, there is a yellowish Envelope. It stays there along with a couple more icons like the Blue lower case "e" that's next to a folder to access what's on my hard drive and then a shopping bag.

There is a small number "1" on the envelope and for the life of me I cannot get that number to go away. I don't have any unread messages or anything else that requires my attention as far as I can see. I've been trying for 30 minutes to try and get it to go away with no luck.

Can you help me get this taken care of?

Thank You.

LRW

:)

Nalajr, Mar 22, 2019
  2. JJG10 Win User

Outlooks 2016 New Mail Icon With Yellow Envelope is Missing In Taskbar

Sometime in the last week or two I noticed Outlook's little yellow indicator for new email is missing in the taskbar.
    When a new email arrives, Outlook plays a sound but does not display the yellow envelope. It will also display a Desktop Alert if asked to do so. I don't ask.

Here is what I have done:

1. Right clicked the taskbar and chose settings/notification/select which icons appear on the taskbar/Microsoft Outlook you have new unread email messages. That is ON.

2. In Outlook, chose File/Options/Mail/Message Arrival checked Play a Sound and also Show an envelope in the taskbar.

Windows 10 version is 1607 Build Number 1607 14393.693
    Office 2016 version is 1611 7571.2100.

I will really appreciate any help here.

Thank you.

JJG10, Mar 22, 2019
  3. aamberrae Win User
    Message envelope

My little message envelope keeps appearing and spinning around. I don't get any new messages and I have no idea what it means or how to get it to stop. It gets very annoying.

aamberrae, Mar 22, 2019
  4. S_and_S Win User

printing on envelopes

1. Open Microsoft Word.
    2. Go to the Mailings ribbon
    3. In the Create group, click on Envelopes

S_and_S, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

1. What Does the Little Number Mean on the Envelope in my Taskbar? - Similar Threads - Does Little Number

2. what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean?: this is one of my crash reports It's italian:OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎06/‎02/‎2023 23:44StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento...
  3. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  5. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  6. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. What does the number after "Powrprof.dll" in the registry mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the number after "Powrprof.dll" in the registry mean?: The registry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Power\PowerSettings when searching for 'FriendlyName' it will shows a lot of entries, reading like: SystemRoot%\system32\powrprof.dll,-122,Allow Standby StatesSystemRoot%\system32\powrprof.dll,-561,Allow System...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 envelope AND NUMBER bottom left

2. envelope taskbar show number

3. what do the numbers on an envelope mean

4. what does the little envelope mean outlook