Windows 10: What does this command do?

Discus and support What does this command do? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me what this command does? Someone on reddit told me i could reset the settings app by pasting this into the command prompt but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Debdeb47, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Debdeb47 Win User

What does this command do?

Can anyone tell me what this command does? Someone on reddit told me i could reset the settings app by pasting this into the command prompt but nothing happened. Running the latest version of windows 10 home

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage *immersivecontrolpanel*).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

:)

Debdeb47, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile What does this command do? :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 14, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

1. What does this command do? - Similar Threads - does command

2. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  3. Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does anybody know when the Alienware Command Center V6.x for R13 intel-based desktop will...: When Dell Released V 5. x, it did not work on R13. A Dell Technical Support Supervisor confirmed the issue! It has been over a month but no V 6.x has been released as of now! I have an X15 R2 AW laptop that got the v6.x a few weeks ago. The Dell support site still shows V5.x...
  4. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...: My LenovoIdeapad 3 laptop bluescreened and now cannot boot to windows. Startup repair does not work. I have tried following command line instructions, for example here https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2021/09/recovery-options-in-windows-11.html#.YgnrtYhBzIWHowever when trying...
  6. Lenovo Ideapad laptop does not boot. Using command line to fix the problem results in...

7. Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?: I am an editor, using Adobe premiere, After effects, DaVinci etc. I use a Mac keyboard as they have the best action and I got used to them years ago.I have just been forced to reinstall Windows thanks to the well documented Defaultuser0 problem. but that is not what this is...
  8. Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?

Why does Command L Lock the screen, Why can't I remap it?: I am an editor, using Adobe premiere, After effects, DaVinci etc. I use a Mac keyboard as they have the best action and I got used to them years ago.I have just been forced to reinstall Windows thanks to the well documented Defaultuser0 problem. but that is not what this is...
  9. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...
  10. Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?

Why does Command Prompt restart my pc when I open it from the startup menu?: My Rest this PC option will not work, I am watching a tutorial on how to fix it and I need to access this version of CMD to try this fix. I hold shift and press restart to go into the start up menu, I click Command Prompt and my pc just goes black and a few seconds later I'm...