Windows 10: What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?

Discus and support What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Its forcing PDFs with this icon to only open in Edge?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Andy Peterson, May 6, 2021.

1. What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?

Its forcing PDFs with this icon to only open in Edge?

:)

Andy Peterson, May 6, 2021

2. Blue Circle Always Spinning

Hi Connor,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. The blue loading circle which delays the command initiated by the mouse on your Dell Inspiration laptop might be caused by several factors, viz., an outdated driver for the mouse.,
    or a malfunction on the mouse hardware. To get you sorted, kindly answer the questions below.

• Were there changes made prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

For case isolation, we suggest that you install the driver for the mouse directly from the manufacturer's website.

We will be waiting for your immediate response.

Vanessa Oca, May 6, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Swirling blue circle

Hi Linda,

Your computer needs to load a specific task that is why you possibly experience a swirling blue circle. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages when you tried to boot up your computer in Safe Mode?
    • What specific task are you trying to do?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to boot up your computer in Safe Mode.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 6, 2021
  4. AlanL Win User

What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?

flashing blue circle

Following Windows updates 10/03/2016 and subsequent restart, I had a blue circle constantly flashing next to the mouse pointer as if the system was waiting for a task to complete. I checked various forums for a solution and tried some of the suggested remedies - none of them worked. Today, 12/03/2016, I decided to login to Skype. Lo-and-behold, the constant blue circle has gone away! Don't know why although I suspect perhaps a hung, stopped or suspended process was restarted with Skype.

AlanL, May 6, 2021
Thema:

What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it?

1. What does this icon mean? Blue circle with a fox/wolf head on it? - Similar Threads - does icon mean

2. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files: I had an employee come to me asking why they couldn't open up a pdf file. He said it just started today. I saw that the pdf files he was trying to open had a small blue fox in the bottom left hand corner of the file I was able to right click on the file and take the...
  3. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files: I had an employee come to me asking why they couldn't open up a pdf file. He said it just started today. I saw that the pdf files he was trying to open had a small blue fox in the bottom left hand corner of the file I was able to right click on the file and take the...
  4. Blue circle with a fox head on pdf files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. what does this icon mean?

what does this icon mean?: What does this icon mean? I just added a new external drive and this is on it. Is there a list of all the icons and their meanings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/1553ec18-4855-4f49-a585-f1a453589d3e
  6. What does the ! with the circle mean?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What does the ! with the circle mean?: I cant open microsoft store or download stuff aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-with-the-circle-mean/8e732f39-59fc-4778-9405-526be2cc8489
  7. What does the ! with the circle mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the ! with the circle mean?: I cant open microsoft store or download stuff aswell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-with-the-circle-mean/8e732f39-59fc-4778-9405-526be2cc8489
  8. What does the ! with the circle mean?

9. What does a red circle with an x mean

What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  10. What does this icon mean

What does this icon mean: [ATTACH] This icon is on only one of my folders and I can't understand why. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-icon-mean/cccb9bd9-f76c-408a-9371-1d5eb6bc823a"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp wolf symbol on documwbts