Windows 10: What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...

Discus and support What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/theloneman1996 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/theloneman1996, Oct 29, 2020.

1. What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...

/u/theloneman1996, Oct 29, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Oct 29, 2020
  3. updates still waiting to install from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you further with the issue could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What do you mean by the statement updates are waiting to occur?
    • Aren't you able to see the downloads/updates?
    • Isn't the updates getting installed on your computer?

Nevertheless, I suggest you to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter and check if these helps.
    Follow the steps below to do the same:

• Press ‘Windows’ key on the keyboard.
    • In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooting’, and press
      enter.
    • Click on ‘System and Security' and select
      ‘Windows Update' then click on next to run the troubleshooter.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Oct 29, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...

Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to...

1. What does this mean? "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to... - Similar Threads - does mean Another

2. What does current channel Broad mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does current channel Broad mean: HI I was wondering Sometimes when I push the update button on windows update I get a message saying the following when windows update is up dating the defintions for Windows security antvirus witch is part of windows 11.What I would like to now what does current channel...
  3. What does current channel Broad mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does current channel Broad mean: HI I was wondering Sometimes when I push the update button on windows update I get a message saying the following when windows update is up dating the defintions for Windows security antvirus witch is part of windows 11.What I would like to now what does current channel...
  4. What does Current Channel staged mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Current Channel staged mean: HI I would just like to ask a question. Recently I have noticed when windows update is installing a defention update for windows security their is a thing called current channel staged what I want to now is this part of the windows security defintions from now on. I am not on...
  5. What does Current Channel staged mean

What does Current Channel staged mean: HI I would just like to ask a question. Recently I have noticed when windows update is installing a defention update for windows security their is a thing called current channel staged what I want to now is this part of the windows security defintions from now on. I am not on...
  6. Screensaver - What does the wait time actually mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screensaver - What does the wait time actually mean?: Hi. So I started using a screensaver not long ago because it looked interesting and I wanted to try it out, but it was in the Screen Saver Settings pop-up window that arose this question: What does the wait time actually mean? I have changed the wait time to see if anything...
  7. Screensaver - What does the wait time actually mean?

Screensaver - What does the wait time actually mean?: Hi. So I started using a screensaver not long ago because it looked interesting and I wanted to try it out, but it was in the Screen Saver Settings pop-up window that arose this question: What does the wait time actually mean? I have changed the wait time to see if anything...
  8. Screensaver - What does the wait time actually mean?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again": I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again."I looked on task manager and I can't seem to find...
  10. Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again"

Help- "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again": I tried to install bitdefender today. It requires me to uninstall my Norton, which I tried to do, but a window keeps showing up saying "Another installer is currently running. Please wait for it to complete and try again."I looked on task manager and I can't seem to find...