Windows 10: What does this mean exactly?

Discus and support What does this mean exactly? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/matthwhz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e77e5p/what_does_this_mean_exactly/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/matthwhz, Dec 6, 2019.

1. What does this mean exactly?

/u/matthwhz, Dec 6, 2019
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Dec 6, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Dec 6, 2019
  4. What does this mean exactly?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

What does this mean exactly?

1. What does this mean exactly? - Similar Threads - does mean exactly

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  3. What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jukupatka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8j1y3/what_does_this_mean_exactly_and_how_to_fix_it/
  4. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  5. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What exactly does error code 0x800f084f mean? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly does error code 0x800f084f mean? PLEASE: My Win 10 Pro updates fail with this error code. See image below. I look at the code and see that it is 10 characters long and a mix of alpha and numeric. AHA I think to myself, this must be a very precise code to tell me exactly why my updates no longer work. 10 to the...
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. What exactly do they mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly do they mean?: When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430