Windows 10: What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let...

Discus and support What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/JustCallMeKeith [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustCallMeKeith, Nov 12, 2020.

1. What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let...

/u/JustCallMeKeith, Nov 12, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 12, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Nov 12, 2020
  4. What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let...

PC shut down, wont turn back on

The fan twitch is it powering up and then the psu is noteing a short and cutting out hence why it wont do it again straight after until it's reset, something is blown or shorted out so you need to do as someone suggested and split the pc out then, on a table build the minimum up as he said and step by step see what's happening.

theoneandonlymrk, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let...

1. What does this mean, happens on multiple programs when I try to start them and it wont let... - Similar Threads - does mean happens

2. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  3. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  4. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i tried to change my mouse speed and this happened, what does this mean? And I don't know...: Its just a big red X and when I pressed details the text below showed upSee the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box . ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not...
  6. What does this mean and what can I do to fix it? This happens when I’m downloading games on...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean and what can I do to fix it? This happens when I’m downloading games on...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dudewithnoname9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l4i7o8/what_does_this_mean_and_what_can_i_do_to_fix_it/
  7. What does it mean when this happens?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does it mean when this happens?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/ax1ul8hx6du51.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=01c601ea67bc7752c4d0f9a80de204e4fef1d18c submitted by /u/MichaelGMNG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jf50m2/what_does_it_mean_when_this_happens/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430