Windows 10: What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up.

Discus and support What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Oryon- [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oryon-, Apr 5, 2020.

1. /u/Oryon- Win User

What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up.

/u/Oryon-, Apr 5, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

How to Get Started with a New Computer

You can't do any of this until you go through the initial login. After that the steps you listed are a good start though I use the builtin Windows Defender along with Malwarebytes Anti-malware Premium and Anti-exploit. #2 is key as far as I'm concerned. I backup every Friday using Macrium reflect Pro set for 1 full and 6 incremental.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2020
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    System start is slowed down

I have PHENOM II 720 BE and get this problem (system start is slowed down)... I mean, when I turn on my PC, I must wait about 15 sec to see anything on my LCD... My MoBo is GA-MA790X-DS4 and BIOS is F6. BIOS settings are set on OPTIMAL (even on SAFE MODE problem was here). I`ve this problem before with PHENOM 9850 BE and BIOS F4. Any suggestions? plz *Smile What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up. :)

WojtasRed, Apr 5, 2020
  4. What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up.

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up.

1. What does this mean? Is there any way to fix this? I've started getting this on start-up. - Similar Threads - does mean fix

2. What Does this Mean and How to fix it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Does this Mean and How to fix it...: Hello just to let you know that I keep seeing this every time I run a dism Missing Current State value for package: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-LA57-FoD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.22621.1, force absent so at least it can be re-installed 2023-12-31 18:09:57, Info CBS...
  3. What Does this Mean and How to fix it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Does this Mean and How to fix it...: Hello just to let you know that I keep seeing this every time I run a dism Missing Current State value for package: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-LA57-FoD-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.22621.1, force absent so at least it can be re-installed 2023-12-31 18:09:57, Info CBS...
  4. What does the different color of start tiles mean, and how to change it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does the different color of start tiles mean, and how to change it?: Hello guys, I have a delicate question, how do I get rid of the different styles of these tiles? And what does it mean, exactly? I don't see any context. https://imgur.com/a/29taqrz submitted by /u/JacobCZ89 [link] [comments]...
  5. What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?

What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jukupatka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8j1y3/what_does_this_mean_exactly_and_how_to_fix_it/
  6. What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services

in Windows 10 News
    What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services: [ATTACH]Windows Services are types of programs that can run by themselves in the background or when an event can trigger it to start and stop. […] This article What does Automatic (Trigger Start) and Manual (Trigger Start) mean for Windows Services first appeared on...
  7. SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SecurityHealthService\Start has a value of 3, what does this mean?: Hi, In regedit, Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SecurityHealthService the Start service has a value of 3. [please see item 1 in image below] Now I'm fairly sure that 2 is to turn it on, and 4 is to turn it off. Does anyone specifically...
  8. I got this pop up on start up. Anyone know what is means?

I got this pop up on start up. Anyone know what is means?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mitchman3217 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e98jfa/i_got_this_pop_up_on_start_up_anyone_know_what_is/
  9. what mean this option fast start-up ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    what mean this option fast start-up ?: whether Select this option is the computer faster start-up than a normal ? Control Panel \ Power Options \ System Settings [img] 69478
  10. Boot up popup window; what does it mean and how fix it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot up popup window; what does it mean and how fix it.: During each boot-up the last few days I am getting a strange popup window labeled "Windows Installer" see attached pic. [img] what does it mean and how to fix the problem. I do have a Blue Screen thread open but I can not see how the two problems are connected as this...