Windows 10: What does this mean (Windows sounds events)

Discus and support What does this mean (Windows sounds events) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi folks any body know what these events are in Windows Sounds NFP / Windows proximity ... ??????? [img] Cheers jimbo 173672 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jimbo45, Feb 5, 2021.

1. jimbo45 Win User

What does this mean (Windows sounds events)

Hi folks

any body know what these events are in Windows Sounds NFP / Windows proximity ... ???????

What does this mean (Windows sounds events) [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Feb 5, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue What does this mean (Windows sounds events) :p

cadaveca, Feb 5, 2021
  3. windows 10 start and exit sounds

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below:

Method 1

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows start up sound.

• Type sounds
      in the control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logon.

• Enable play start up sounds.

• From speech
      select the sound for windows logon.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    Method 2

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the windows log off sound.

• Type sounds in the
      control panel.

• Click on sounds.

• Under program events ,under
      windows just click windows logoff.

• From speech select the sound for
      windows logoff.

• Click on apply.

• Click ok.
    If windows logon and logoff options are not available,then in that case you just need to

• Enable play start up sounds.to get the windows start up sound .And by default there will be single sound available for windows logon sound.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Feb 5, 2021
  4. What does this mean (Windows sounds events)

Audio is working fine but event Sounds missing

Hello Luis,

Thank you for getting back to us with your response. To make sure if I get you correct, can you tell us what exactly do you mean by the event sound.

For now I suggest you to follow the steps given in the below link and check if it helps:

Fix sound problems

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

What does this mean (Windows sounds events)

1. What does this mean (Windows sounds events) - Similar Threads - does mean sounds

2. What does Windows Task Event ID 3600 mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows Task Event ID 3600 mean?: I have an application exiting with Event ID 3600 twice prematurely. I want to know what event ID 3600 means displayed on Windows Logs under Application Event ID column?...
  3. What does Windows Task Event ID 3600 mean?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does Windows Task Event ID 3600 mean?: I have an application exiting with Event ID 3600 twice prematurely. I want to know what event ID 3600 means displayed on Windows Logs under Application Event ID column?...
  4. What does Windows Task Event ID 3600 mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  6. What does this Sound mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this Sound mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F4b3rb0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej87tx/what_does_this_sound_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430
  10. Event log: what does 'Level' and 'Opcode' mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event log: what does 'Level' and 'Opcode' mean?: Where can I find information about 'Level' and 'Opcode' shown under 'Details' of an event. See below example. How many levels and opcodes are there? What do they mean? Thanks. === Code: - System - Provider [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-General [ Guid]...