Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i've been getting this error all day long and i can't understand what it means... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by not Obey, Feb 20, 2024.

1. not Obey Win User

What does this mean?

Hello i've been getting this error all day long and i can't understand what it means

:)

not Obey, Feb 20, 2024

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 20, 2024
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does this mean?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does this mean? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Feb 20, 2024
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?: I recently disconnected my laptop from my Microsoft account because I got a message that someone was trying to access my account while I was away on vacation. When I returned, I tried to login into my computer, and I got the message that "This device is locked by an...
  3. What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does "This drive is locked by an administrator" mean?: I recently disconnected my laptop from my Microsoft account because I got a message that someone was trying to access my account while I was away on vacation. When I returned, I tried to login into my computer, and I got the message that "This device is locked by an...
  4. what does it mean when it says "an illegal state change was requested?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does it mean when it says "an illegal state change was requested?: I go to sign into my Microsoft account and it says an illegal state change was requested, can you guys help on finding out what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-an-illegal-state/36a2c172-006e-4d47-a543-2c48a457c2ee
  5. what does it mean when it says "an illegal state change was requested?

what does it mean when it says "an illegal state change was requested?: I go to sign into my Microsoft account and it says an illegal state change was requested, can you guys help on finding out what this means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-it-says-an-illegal-state/36a2c172-006e-4d47-a543-2c48a457c2ee
  6. Newly installed program unable to launch. What does this error event log mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newly installed program unable to launch. What does this error event log mean?: To preface, I am not a tech genius, so please try to advise in as simple terms as possible! Thank you for your help in advance. I've been attempting to open the newly installed Twingate program, but every time I click on it, the program immediately crashes before even...
  7. Newly installed program unable to launch. What does this error event log mean?

Newly installed program unable to launch. What does this error event log mean?: To preface, I am not a tech genius, so please try to advise in as simple terms as possible! Thank you for your help in advance. I've been attempting to open the newly installed Twingate program, but every time I click on it, the program immediately crashes before even...
  8. Newly installed program unable to launch. What does this error event log mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now...: What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now or Repair your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-windows-setup/477b7ed8-2c33-4381-80c3-2fb9eed14858
  10. What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now...

What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now...: What does it mean when you have a Windows Setup screen and your options are to Install now or Repair your computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-you-have-a-windows-setup/477b7ed8-2c33-4381-80c3-2fb9eed14858