Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] 123796 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by mobile1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. mobile1 Win User

What does this mean?

What does this mean? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Dec 20, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 20, 2018
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does this mean?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does this mean? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does the X4 mean in an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What does the X4 mean in an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive?: I need to buy an adapter card to make use of an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive. The question I have is what does the X4 mean? The adapter card I am looking at can be used in a X4, X8 or X16 PCIe slot and they say I will get up to 32Gbps when it is plugged into a PCIe X16...
  3. What does the X4 mean in an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the X4 mean in an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive?: I need to buy an adapter card to make use of an M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 X4 NVME drive. The question I have is what does the X4 mean? The adapter card I am looking at can be used in a X4, X8 or X16 PCIe slot and they say I will get up to 32Gbps when it is plugged into a PCIe X16...
  4. What does this RunDLL error message mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this RunDLL error message mean?: Whenever I boot up my PC and sign in, I get this message: [IMG] The first time I saw it was earlier today when I downloaded the May 2019 update (1903) and clicked update. It showed up right before the PC started updating. This used to happen on my old PC as well. I have...
  5. What does ! mark on c drive mean?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does ! mark on c drive mean?: I got (!) mark on C drive of my windows 10 workstation as below. [ATTACH] I thought this can be fixed by check disk command from command prompt or GUI error checking tool, so I have completed following process with admin permission, and they are done without any error,...
  6. CircularKernel Error, What does it mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CircularKernel Error, What does it mean?: Hello again folks. I was going through the event viewer and I found several instances of the same event related to something called: Circular Kernel Context Logger. Below you will find the details: What should I get from this message? it is in the error category in the...
  7. what does error code 101_107 mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does error code 101_107 mean: cant download daily challenge for microsoft mahjong, error code 101_107 and 117 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-error-code-101107-mean/77976615-37d0-4ba9-aec6-4ed4456decc6
  8. what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup.: what does it mean downloaded files in disk cleanup? will this delete my downloaded files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-downloaded-files-in-disk-cleanup/e77ba49f-c02e-4702-9584-fbfb0e372d43
  9. What does "delete" mean in advanced special permissions?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does "delete" mean in advanced special permissions?: The definitions I have found so far are circular, for example: "Delete: Allows or denies deleting the file or folder. If you do not have Delete permission on a file or folder, you can still delete it if you have been granted Delete Subfolders and Files on the parent...
  10. What Does KMS and CR2 Mean?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    What Does KMS and CR2 Mean?: In MS Office, what are KMS and CR2? What do they mean? 130442