Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I noticed that someone who shares the same computer network as me has created a shortcut to my user in a shared drive accessible by everyone. When I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by e5546337, Jan 8, 2019.

1. e5546337 Win User

What does this mean?

I noticed that someone who shares the same computer network as me has created a shortcut to my user in a shared drive accessible by everyone. When I open the shortcut there isn't really anything that it leads to. The file name is saved as the user name who created the shortcut with my user information in brackets immediately after. It's showing my account information with (F) and (FWhat does this mean? :) when I hover over the short cut. It also lists the location as my account username.

When I turned on my computer it did also show the black screen on startup that asks me how I want to proceed.

What exactly does this mean? Is someone accessing my account? Why would this shortcut be made?

:)

e5546337, Jan 8, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 8, 2019
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does this mean?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does this mean? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  3. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...: Session "dc3a3596-71e1-45a3-b2ea-39ad5322fe51" failed to start with the following error: 0xC0000022 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-kernel-pnp-warning-in-event-log/559adb98-d3fd-4eb9-bde4-9f57c3363737
  4. What does this Kernel-PnP Warning in Event Log mean? ?My microphone doesnt work for a game...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  6. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?: I am getting an error when trying to make a master image, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' how do I resolve this...
  7. what does, "failed to create image due to metadata errors in file system' error mean?

8. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  9. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean: Every time I try to log in to purchase a realm on Minecraft I get a message saying “try again” with jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE as an error code, what does it mean?...
  10. What does error code jo1wE3dNqU6vrzqE mean

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store