Windows 10: What Does This Mean?

Discus and support What Does This Mean? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It sometimes shows up after reboot ! Win 10 20H2 [img] 171979 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orealius, Jan 9, 2021.

1. orealius Win User

What Does This Mean?

It sometimes shows up after reboot ! Win 10 20H2
    What Does This Mean? [​IMG]

:)

orealius, Jan 9, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 9, 2021
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What Does This Mean?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat Does This Mean? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

What Does This Mean?

1. What Does This Mean? - Similar Threads - Does Mean

2. I’ve been getting this error each time I restart my laptop. What does it mean? Google can’t...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been getting this error each time I restart my laptop. What does it mean? Google can’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lucellent [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l1b04y/ive_been_getting_this_error_each_time_i_restart/
  3. RTM is shown when @@Version in 2017 MSSQL , does it mean licensed?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    RTM is shown when @@Version in 2017 MSSQL , does it mean licensed?: Greetings, May I know RTM release to manufacturing means licensed? I try to google and I get this-This build may be digitally signed that allows users to verify the authenticity of the software that they had purchased. Does this mean RTM means licensed? link-Different...
  4. Nvidia error… Does this mean I need a new video card to play this game?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia error… Does this mean I need a new video card to play this game?: A couple years ago I built a new computer for myself, but kept my old one for my nephews to play games on. I installed Fortnite in a couple other Epic games on it, but when he tries to play any of them the following error pops up: Please update your Nvidia GeForce driver…...
  5. Computer shut off suddenly? Bugcheck says because of power transition? What does that mean?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shut off suddenly? Bugcheck says because of power transition? What does that mean?: I think my computer went into sleep mode but instead of sleeping it shut off. After checking the reliability tool, it came back with this: [ATTACH] After downloading the debugging tool and opening up the memory.dmp file this is what it showed. How do I fix this?...
  6. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH]can't seem to get past this icon after install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean/996f9ebc-6b12-421e-804b-33b08310bc2f
  7. What does this windows reliability report mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this windows reliability report mean?: Hi A few weeks ago I had an issue with my laptop where the screen turned black and would not turn back on. When I restarted the laptop it would light up, however the screen would still be black, but it would still make noise so I know it was doing something. I don't think...
  8. WinDirStat. Disk space usage. What does this column header mean?

WinDirStat. Disk space usage. What does this column header mean?: What is [0:32 s] ? 2TB HDD. Is that percentage HDD fee? Why the weird format? Rest of entries are x% https://imgur.com/pOAkObh submitted by /u/CortexExport [link] [comments]...
  9. What does this globe icon on Network Status mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this globe icon on Network Status mean?: Latest W10 on HP 750. When going to Settings>Network&Internet>Status, under Network status there are three icons in this order: computer---Fully active internet icon---a globe. As my internet seems to be working fine (Trouble Shooting was negative, surfing the net, getting...
  10. "This PC" has a (2) next to it while in start menu, What does that mean?

"This PC" has a (2) next to it while in start menu, What does that mean?: As the title says, I just finished building a new PC & I'm setting it up, saving things where I want them and when I saved "This PC" to the start menu for ease of access, I noticed it has a (2) next to it. I don't know why, I don't have two copies open? The only thing I...