Windows 10: What does this mean?

Discus and support What does this mean? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 20, 2022.

1. What does this mean?

My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . . Jerry

:)

Jerry_Dwyer, Jan 20, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 20, 2022
  3. BUG
    bug Win User
    Ssd upgrade

What do you mean "no good"? At which step did it fail?

4. What does this mean?

Remove PUP application from DVD Drive (FWhat does this mean? :) CDROM

Unfortunately, that's how Disk Clean ends.

If you want to check - run it again to see if there's is anything to clean (look at the size on items in the list - small size means only a bit has accumulated since the last run - large means something wasn't cleaned)
    Disk Clean / extended goes deep, that's why I suggested that you run it first.

I'd say just move on to the next step: cCleaner, since you're in the cleaning phase.

Ok, onward and upward!

Slartybart, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

What does this mean?

1. What does this mean? - Similar Threads - does mean

2. What does Sync Pending mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does Sync Pending mean?: I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a circle and a few others are 2 arrows forming a circle that say Sync Pending.. Can anyone tell me what Sync Pending means and how...
  3. What does Sync Pending mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Sync Pending mean?: I am using OneDrive. I noticed that when I download something to my word or excel in OpenOffice, some of the status icons are a check mark inside a circle and a few others are 2 arrows forming a circle that say Sync Pending.. Can anyone tell me what Sync Pending means and how...
  4. What does Sync Pending mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What does WindowsXP channel ID "008" mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does WindowsXP channel ID "008" mean?: I bought WindowsXP Professional SP1 japanese version.In order to make sure it is not pirated version, I saw channel ID.It is "008".I googled it. But I could not find answer.Could someone please tell me what it is?...
  6. What does WindowsXP channel ID "008" mean?

What does WindowsXP channel ID "008" mean?: I bought WindowsXP Professional SP1 japanese version.In order to make sure it is not pirated version, I saw channel ID.It is "008".I googled it. But I could not find answer.Could someone please tell me what it is?...
  7. if an OEM copy of Windows is "linked to my Microsoft Account", does that mean I can bring...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    if an OEM copy of Windows is "linked to my Microsoft Account", does that mean I can bring...: A while ago, I checked the activation page in Settings, and it said my license was "linked to my Microsoft Account".If I were to purchase a new PC, would this license work on that?...
  8. if an OEM copy of Windows is "linked to my Microsoft Account", does that mean I can bring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if an OEM copy of Windows is "linked to my Microsoft Account", does that mean I can bring...: A while ago, I checked the activation page in Settings, and it said my license was "linked to my Microsoft Account".If I were to purchase a new PC, would this license work on that?...
  9. if an OEM copy of Windows is "linked to my Microsoft Account", does that mean I can bring...

10. What does it mean if you don't get critical or security updates and future updates on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does it mean if you don't get critical or security updates and future updates on...: I was trying to figure out what does it mean if you don't meant a system requirements and you don't to get all updates on windows 11 if you don't meant this is the requirements because i see some people seeing a video about it anyone know the truth...