Windows 10: what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

Discus and support what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; got a message windows defender wall has blocked some features of this app... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelmc1, Aug 12, 2019.

1. what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

got a message windows defender wall has blocked some features of this app

:)

michaelmc1, Aug 12, 2019
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

How to solve Host process for setting synchronization cpu/memory/disk usage

Hi,

The Host process for setting synchronization is a process that synchronizes system settings like wallpaper, theme color, and Internet Explorer bookmarks for any computer that you log into using your Microsoft account. If
    you turn off your sync settings, this process should be automatically disabled as well. To turn off your sync settings, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Choose Sync your settings from the left pane.
    • Turn off Sync settings.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if your computer's performance improves after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 12, 2019
  3. After Install, Host Process for Setting Synchronization causing flashing screen

After one of the install reboots, my desktop came up never fully loads. Instead it keeps refreshing. It seems that the Host Process for Setting Synchronization is what is being reset or retrying to Synch, since the screen keeps flashing. I looked at
    task manager and it is what is using the most CPU time. Because of this I can't finish the Win 10 install. Any suggestions?

JerryNatsFan, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

Jessen P, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization

1. what does this mesage mean Host Process for Setting Synchronization - Similar Threads - does mesage mean

2. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  3. Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Host process for Setting Synchronization SettingSyncHost.exe – High CPU usage: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Setting Synchronization (SettingSyncHost.exe) process is a necessary process in the Windows OS, which is responsible for synchronizing the settings of your system with other devices. It replicates settings like Internet Explorer, OneDrive, wallpapers,...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: [img] 123796
  5. What does that mean ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does that mean ?: My question is about my Intel Compute Stick cs125 which is connected to a TV via hdmi . It is running Win 10 v1809 current build. When I go to Start menu and click at Connect, I get a message ( see screenshot below ). What does that mean ? Wirelessly connect to what ? How...
  6. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [img] 110669
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [img] 93715
  8. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [img] 87015
  9. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430
  10. What does ~ mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does ~ mean?: What does ~ mean in front of a file? Example: ~mydoc.xlsx Don Cole 76341