Windows 10: What does this OneDrive Status indicate?

Discus and support What does this OneDrive Status indicate? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I found this page: What do the OneDrive icons mean? - Office Support microsoft.com that explained a lot of the little status icons, but what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dmtiede, Feb 21, 2021.

1. dmtiede Win User

What does this OneDrive Status indicate?

dmtiede, Feb 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 21, 2021
  3. markg2 Win User
    Onedrive 'x' sync status problem

Office 365/Win10

I've developed an 'x' in the status column adjacent to several folders/files on the local instance of \Onedrive.

I've unlinked Onedrive, deleted any local 0KB files and found none to delete on the server. I relinked the account but the 'x's' are still there.

I then attempted to uninstall Onedrive "%SystemRoot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall" and then install "%Systemroot%\SysWOW64\OneDriveSetup.exe". That didn't work. The installer said Onedrive was still installed.

So before I reboot and try that again I thought I'd run the problem by you all.

Any suggestions?

Mark

markg2, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why do I have a battery indicator?

Hi,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check whether the power icon have grayed out in settings.

• Type settings in the search bar and press enter

• Click on System

• Select Notification and action

• Click on Turn system icon on or off
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. What does this OneDrive Status indicate? - Similar Threads - does OneDrive Status

2. Onedrive upload status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive upload status: In the Onedrive tray, when uploading files I see each item uploading with messages like: "uploading 0.0KB of 2.5MB 64.1KB"Wondering what is the 64.1KB referring to?These are photos that have had some metadata altered, so am thinking it might be the "changes" that are...
  3. Onedrive upload status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive upload status: In the Onedrive tray, when uploading files I see each item uploading with messages like: "uploading 0.0KB of 2.5MB 64.1KB"Wondering what is the 64.1KB referring to?These are photos that have had some metadata altered, so am thinking it might be the "changes" that are...
  4. Drive Status Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Drive Status Indicator: Hello there: adding to this thread on the drive icons, how does one alter the appearance of the status bar indicator from its W10 default back to what W7 displays? as quoted 10 is really drab, I have already altered the desktop icons, drive icons & the folder icons to 7 but...
  5. OneDrive is not freeing up space, messes up status indicators.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive is not freeing up space, messes up status indicators.: When clicking free up space, the cloud icon appears for a second then gets replaced by the green tick locally available. This happens for files not for folders, when I click free up space on a folder the cloud icon stays. I have tried resetting onedrive, I have tried to...
  6. Unattended answer file does not hide boot logo and status indicator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unattended answer file does not hide boot logo and status indicator: Hi, With Windows System Image Manager i created an Answer file added the Windows-Foundation-Package_10.0.17763.1 with Client-DeviceLockdown features all set to Enabled. With the following components added to the specialize phase: Windows-Embedded-BootExp_neutral and...
  7. 'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'No Internet' Network Status Indicator Message: Hello everyone, Hoping someone can offer some assistance with this.. After updating to the newest version of Win10, it seems that all of the computers in our office have issues with the network status indicator falsely displaying a 'No Internet' message when in fact the...
  8. OneDrive status

OneDrive status: I see "Availability status: Excluded not synced" when my mouse is hovering over my personal vault folder, what does this mean exactly? Does it mean that there is only one copy of the folder on the local machine, instead of having a mirror of it on icloud? Any help on this...
  9. Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN

Network Connectivity Status Indicator confused by OpenVPN: I have an HP computer which from time to time displays a no internet connection icon even though there is actually an active connection. This only happens when OpenVPN is running and connected. Disconnecting the OpenVPN may suddenly change the network status icon back to...
  10. Where the battery status indicator go?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where the battery status indicator go?: Where the battery status indicator go? Why is this seen as an improvement. I see a few apps in the MS store but the reviews show that the apps not work. Now I have to guess how much charge I have left on my battery. Where are all the windows 10 enhancements? We lost...