Windows 10: What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files

Discus and support What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Please advise what this status icon means next to my jpeg files Window 10 Thank you John... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by John DMillard, Mar 24, 2019.

1. What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files

What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files c54749b9-c1c6-436f-b3ae-cd812d732f0e?upload=true.jpg Please advise what this status icon means next to my jpeg files Window 10

Thank you

John

:)

John DMillard, Mar 24, 2019

2. what does red x mean in file explorer?

I'm pretty sure the red x beside your file names is in Onedrive which means files are not syncing. Try searching solutions about fixing onedrive syncing.

Caledon Ken, Mar 24, 2019
  3. lbeck Win User
    what does red x mean in file explorer?

I just purchased a new laptop with presumably latest Windows 10. Working through some stuff I now see red circles with an "X" inserted by some File Explorer folders - some very important like "Documents". I tried restarting File Explorer and rebooting the computer but the symbols remain. Also, trying to access some files that I thought were saved are missing. Maybe I didn't actually save them or maybe there's another problem like trying to save to an "X"d folder.

What do these troubling symbols mean and how can I return to a clean File Explorer?

ADDED LATER:

Still looking for a solution I found here that the problem may be related to MSFT One Drive, which I was working with when the problem surfaced. As far as I can tell from the help, the "sync" operation is working. One Drive works okay on my desktop machine and no red x has ever shown previously or now.

Then, I see that the avast antivirus program may use a red x? see the screen capture. but Avast says no threats. Also, McAfee came preloaded on this new laptop and I'm unfamiliar with it's notifications and maybe the red x means that Avast is not working because McAfee is??

just some more clues.....

What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files [​IMG]

lbeck, Mar 24, 2019
  4. What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files

1. What does this quartered red flower mean jpg files - Similar Threads - does quartered red

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. what does this dump file mean?

what does this dump file mean?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\alaia\OneDrive\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  5. what does this dump file mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does this dump file mean?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\alaia\OneDrive\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  6. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this red X mean?: I just did a Clean Install and restored some files and folders from my data drive. This is first time I've ever seen these red Xs and don't know what they indicate. I also see them in File Explorer. Thank you. 165396
  7. what does a red screen on startup mean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does a red screen on startup mean: I have a brand new computer using a Windows 10 operating system. Instead of the blue screen on shutdown and startup it will have a red background. I also notice that when hovering over the Start Window icon, it turns red instead of the blue that it should be. What might be...
  8. What does a red circle with an x mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...
  9. what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?

what does the red X on the outlook icon mean?: the Outlook icon on my taskbar has a red X on it. It didn't have it yesterday and the outlook app appears to be working ok. Can anyone explain what the red X means? TIA...
  10. what does red x mean in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Support
    what does red x mean in file explorer?: I just purchased a new laptop with presumably latest Windows 10. Working through some stuff I now see red circles with an "X" inserted by some File Explorer folders - some very important like "Documents". I tried restarting File Explorer and rebooting the computer but the...