Windows 10: what does this scan mean

Discus and support what does this scan mean in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]whatt is this scan mean thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Apr 28, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

what does this scan mean

what does this scan mean 80590ea6-b0f6-4558-aeca-95804d83b923?upload=true.png whatt is this scan mean thank you

:)

TIMMY 067, Apr 28, 2020

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Apr 28, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Apr 28, 2020
  4. what does this scan mean

HP Officejet Pro 8500 909g will not scan

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you have an issues with functionality of the scanner on Windows 10, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• What exactly do you mean by : The MS scan software seems to only scan from glass ?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while scanning the content?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed from the HP support?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.
    • In the left pane, click on View all
      and select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Advanced and then click on
      Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to manually install the drivers for your device and check if it help.

Refer:
    HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - A909g - Software and Drivers

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with au updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

what does this scan mean

1. what does this scan mean - Similar Threads - does scan mean

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this mean?: What does this message mean when i try to trim. i, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean/bfd3e6bf-21d6-48c0-9bab-0f3ace35df8a
  3. what does this mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does this mean?: this is one of my crash reports It's italian:OrigineWindowsRiepilogoErrore hardwareData‎06/‎02/‎2023 23:44StatoSegnalazione non inviataDescrizioneSi è verificato un problema dell'hardware che impedisce il corretto funzionamento di Windows.Firma del problemaNome evento...
  4. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/toyfreddym8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8teez/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does that mean?

What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430