Windows 10: What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

Discus and support What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every couple hours, my screen will freeze for a few seconds and I have no idea why. I tried a fresh install of windows several times. Here is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by whatANiceCerealBox, Sep 5, 2020.

1. What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

Every couple hours, my screen will freeze for a few seconds and I have no idea why. I tried a fresh install of windows several times. Here is a snapshot from resource monitor. When it freezes, the CPU frequency goes to 0 and Disk usage seems maxed out. There also looks like a big spike in memory usage. Anyone have any idea what might be causing this? Thanks

What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest? ba28c881-2b44-4d61-8160-0222cbc314aa?upload=true.png

:)

whatANiceCerealBox, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 5, 2020
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    New monitor suggestions, £200 budget

So I am getting (hopefully) £200 of amazon vouchers from work for Christmaqs and have decided I want to get a new monitor, my current is a 23" Samsung Syncmaster, I believe it's a TN panel and the res is 2048x1152. It really is starting to get on my nerves as the coloring is not very natural so I am thinking an IPS panel would probably be a lot better quality wise so I am open to some suggestions as I really don't have a clue when it comes to monitors.

Things to note:

• I do not want to go smaller than 24"
    • Would prefer 27" if possible for the budget
    • If not then perhaps 24" 120hz
    • I currently run 2048x 1152 though 1920 x 1080 is fine
    • Must come in at or around £200-£250 absolute max

NdMk2o1o, Sep 5, 2020
  4. What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

Monitor suggestion needed

I wanted to buy a 22" monitor for gaming. Can anybody suggest a good monitor for $2oo.
    Thanks.

monster123, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest?

1. What does this snapshot from resource monitor suggest? - Similar Threads - does snapshot resource

2. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.: So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The history log confirms that that action has been completed on the Task Scheduler,Despite creating a BAT file, as below and...
  3. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.: So, there there some sort of particular valid reason as to why I cannot see any files being copied over to my destinate file, despite the following:The history log confirms that that action has been completed on the Task Scheduler,Despite creating a BAT file, as below and...
  4. Robocopy fails to do what it suggests it does,.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resource Monitor: Why is this happening? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-monitor/5742dd19-f885-4765-b836-072463e98a3a
  6. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource Monitor: I got a quick question for resource monitor. Under CPU I have CPU Total, then service CPU Usage and then CPU 0 through to CPU 7. Why so many CPU under Resource Monitor? 168991
  7. Resource & Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Resource & Performance Monitor: I have had this open for 10 minutes but has done nothing. - [img] 167609
  8. Monitor suggestions?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor suggestions?: Hey everybody so I'm pretty close to getting my first computer and I need a monitor to go with it of course. My budget is $75-150 max but I hope to keep it closer to $100 also I'll be playing a lot of video games/youtube/schoolwork with it. If it helps heres my (most likely)...
  9. Resource Monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resource Monitor: My new system has 4 NVMe drives: a 1TB - C:\ drive, 2-1TB drives in a striped set - D:\ drive, and a 1TB - E:\ drive. It also has a RamDisk A:\ drive and a HDD, F-Drive. My Disk Resource Manager monitors all drives except my D-Drive, can it not see striped sets? The stripe...
  10. Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Your Suggestion for a Gaming Monitor?: I plan to get a gaming desktop with Nvidia 970. I need to buy a good but affordable gaming monitor for it. I got some questions... 1) Is a monitor with 144 Hz really necessary for gaming? Will 60 Hz suffice? 2) Can you recommend a good but very affordable gaming...