Windows 10: What does this sound mean? More information in comments.

Discus and support What does this sound mean? More information in comments. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RhythmStiix [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RhythmStiix, Feb 14, 2021.

1. What does this sound mean? More information in comments.

/u/RhythmStiix, Feb 14, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue What does this sound mean? More information in comments. :p

cadaveca, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Microsoft 365 and Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Feb 14, 2021
  4. RVer88 Win User

What does this sound mean? More information in comments.

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

What does this sound mean? More information in comments.

1. What does this sound mean? More information in comments. - Similar Threads - does sound mean

2. What is this? more info in comment...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this? more info in comment...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/homo_erectus_heh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/yzjg5e/what_is_this_more_info_in_comment/
  3. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  4. What does this mean (Windows sounds events)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What does this mean (Windows sounds events): Hi folks any body know what these events are in Windows Sounds NFP / Windows proximity ... ??????? [img] Cheers jimbo 173672
  5. What does this mean?

What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  6. What does this Sound mean?

What does this Sound mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F4b3rb0y [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej87tx/what_does_this_sound_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  8. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  9. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430
  10. What Does This Mean?: "Windows Information Protection"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What Does This Mean?: "Windows Information Protection": Hi, I need some help here! I was just reading the differences between the editions of Windows 10. This is where I saw it: Compare Windows 10 Editions Pro Could someone explain to me what "Windows Information Protection7" means? I'm running Windows 10 Pro....