Windows 10: What does this windows reliability report mean?

Discus and support What does this windows reliability report mean? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi A few weeks ago I had an issue with my laptop where the screen turned black and would not turn back on. When I restarted the laptop it would light... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xnsosv, Jan 5, 2021.

1. xnsosv Win User

What does this windows reliability report mean?

Hi

A few weeks ago I had an issue with my laptop where the screen turned black and would not turn back on. When I restarted the laptop it would light up, however the screen would still be black, but it would still make noise so I know it was doing something. I don't think is was an issue with the screen itself as I could get it to show some graphics ie the ones that appear when you remove a bios update from power off but nothing else. I had it repaired however a few days ago I am now experiencing the same issue, except now sometimes the screen comes back on again, but I am not sure what causes this.

I have tried hard resetting it, reinstalling microsoft, making sure it is fully updated including driver updates but nothing is working. Today in windows reliability report I found a report about a hardware error from about a few hours after the screen started turning black again, but I have no idea what it means.

The laptop is a hp envy x360 convertible 13-ay0xxx.

Thanks for your help in advance : What does this windows reliability report mean? 105e4832-51c1-40d8-afd3-e8d57728d6c6?upload=true.png What does this windows reliability report mean? 6a3820f8-6b7a-4add-b7ec-608ff3754151?upload=true.png

:)

xnsosv, Jan 5, 2021

2. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

Hi Ryan,

Windows update can reset your system settings and could've affected the information on your reliability monitor. To help us scan and fix your concern, we suggest that you run an sfc scan. Here are the steps on how to:

• Press Windows

What does this windows reliability report mean? 5be689fe-c53f-45b9-85f5-44c8f2bae2b4.png
      key +
      X key.
    • Click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type in sfc /scannow.
    • Press the Enter key.

Once done with the scan, try to re-launch your reliability monitor and check if information is now available. If the concern persist, you can restore from a system restore point by clicking this

link

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding your reliability monitor concern.

Darwin Dim, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Reliability Monitor - View All Problem Reports Empty

If the SFC scan and system restore didn't resolve your concern, then we proceed in resetting your Reliability monitor's database. Here are the steps on how to:

Disclaimer: In resetting the data base, any information that were initially recorded will be deleted and the Reliability Monitor may require 24 hours to generate a new set of historical data.

• Copy this text on a Notepad. It's a command to reset Reliability Monitor.
    reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Reliability Analysis\WMI" /v WMIEnable /T

REG_DWORD /D 1 /F

del /f /S /Q /A "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\RAC\PublishedData\*"

del /f /S /Q /A "%ProgramData%\Microsoft\RAC\StateData\*"

@Echo off

FOR /F "tokens=1,2*" %%V IN ('bcdedit')

DO SET adminTest=%%V

IF (%adminTest%)==(Access) goto noAdmin

for /F "tokens=*" %%G in ('wevtutil.exe el') DO (call :do_clear "%%G")

echo.

echo

goto theEnd

:do_clear

echo clearing %1

wevtutil.exe cl %1

goto :eof

:noAdmin

exit

2. Save and name the file as resetRM.bat

3. Right-click and select Open. If prompted for a UAC, then click Yes.

Note: You must be the admin of your Windows to open the file.

4. Once you select Open, you'll see a set of commands running inside

the command prompt to reset Reliability Monitor.

If in case you don't find Reliability Monitor in a reset condition, then repeat the steps 3 & 4. Reboot your device and this time it should reset the Reliability Monitor.

Once done with the steps, allow 24 hours and relaunch the reliability monitor. Check if your concern persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jan 5, 2021
  4. What does this windows reliability report mean?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

What does this windows reliability report mean?

1. What does this windows reliability report mean? - Similar Threads - does reliability report

2. I found these in the reliability history, what does these mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found these in the reliability history, what does these mean?: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎07/‎09/‎2023 11:59StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15fParameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffa40abd565520Parameter 3:...
  3. I found these in the reliability history, what does these mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found these in the reliability history, what does these mean?: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎07/‎09/‎2023 11:59StatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 15fParameter 1: 2Parameter 2: ffffa40abd565520Parameter 3:...
  4. I found these in the reliability history, what does these mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  6. What does that mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does that mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PiperidinDerivat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j62iz0/what_does_that_mean/
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430