Windows 10: What does this "X" symbol mean?

Discus and support What does this "X" symbol mean? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It appears, scattered, in my file and folders, mostly graphics-related. Looks different from the "X in a circle" used for other problems Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kupuna, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Kupuna Win User

What does this "X" symbol mean?

It appears, scattered, in my file and folders, mostly graphics-related. Looks different from the "X in a circle" used for other problems
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

What does this "X" symbol mean? [​IMG]

:)

Kupuna, Nov 11, 2019
  2. BrianSB Win User

Where do I find a list of the symbol meanings in CMD

Where do I find a listing (meaning) of the symbol meanings in CMD.

BrianSB, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Meaning of +at symbol

Managed to find the symbol - it means there is an email message in my local inbox. Deleted it and the symbol disappeared.

spile---01, Nov 11, 2019
  4. What does this "X" symbol mean?

Nokia X6 - Screen symbol meanings anyone ?

Hi guys,

Is there a list somewhere which describes what the various screen symbols mean ? There is no mention in the manual that came with the phone.

Thanks.

tuckster---01, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

What does this "X" symbol mean?

1. What does this "X" symbol mean? - Similar Threads - does symbol mean

2. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  3. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does this red X mean?: I'm getting message that Onedrive is 102% full. And then I went to desktop and there are red X's next to folders. What does the red X mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-red-x-mean/f7a2e311-38f9-4fde-adc9-9a0db4a46c2e
  4. What does this symbol mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this symbol mean?: Does anyone know what this above symbol means? I am disconnected from wifi every 5-10 min and when I reconnect it has this symbol. It also has dialogue saying "This wifi's information has changed". See belowAny ideas? Already tried system restarts, and the...
  5. What does this symbol mean?

What does this symbol mean?: Does anyone know what this above symbol means? I am disconnected from wifi every 5-10 min and when I reconnect it has this symbol. It also has dialogue saying "This wifi's information has changed". See belowAny ideas? Already tried system restarts, and the...
  6. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background: This symbol popped up after recently installing a new monitor and creating a dual monitor setup. It only appears on the new Monitor which is an Acer Nitro XZ322QU. You can click on it and it will change the icon appearance to a more closed icon or just leave it the way it is....
  7. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background: This symbol popped up after recently installing a new monitor and creating a dual monitor setup. It only appears on the new Monitor which is an Acer Nitro XZ322QU. You can click on it and it will change the icon appearance to a more closed icon or just leave it the way it is....
  8. What does this Symbol mean on my desktop background

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What does this red X mean?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does this red X mean?: I just did a Clean Install and restored some files and folders from my data drive. This is first time I've ever seen these red Xs and don't know what they indicate. I also see them in File Explorer. Thank you. 165396
  10. What does a red circle with an x mean

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does a red circle with an x mean: I am showing a red circle with an x inside on some files and do not know what that means. I tried adding a screen shot but it could not be added to this post Herman...