Windows 10: what does too many startup programs mean

Discus and support what does too many startup programs mean in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Error message saying that I have too many start up programs???? please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrisford1970, Sep 12, 2018.

1. what does too many startup programs mean

I have an Error message saying that I have too many start up programs???? please help

:)

chrisford1970, Sep 12, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Kreij Win User

what does too many startup programs mean

Adding programs to startup with Windows 7?

You could add entries to the registry to launch the apps on startup, but it's easier to just add them to the startup foler as Newt suggested.

Kreij, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

what does too many startup programs mean

1. what does too many startup programs mean - Similar Threads - does too many

2. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What does this mean?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.Every time my computer, is totally off.And I, turn it on. I see this.Does, this mean. There's a problem,with my computer?I'm, concerned. Is there a way, to stop it.Or, should I. Just not, worry about it?Thanks for reading . . ....
  3. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  4. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  5. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. what does a red screen on startup mean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what does a red screen on startup mean: I have a brand new computer using a Windows 10 operating system. Instead of the blue screen on shutdown and startup it will have a red background. I also notice that when hovering over the Start Window icon, it turns red instead of the blue that it should be. What might be...
  7. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MrMinerNiner [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cowh/what_does_this_mean/
  8. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean?: I'm having frequent, seemingly random, full system crashes. There's no warning, no "restarting now" notification. One moment the computer is functioning normally, the next it's running through the boot cycle again. I've reset windows, uninstalled all third party apps I can...
  9. What does it meaning .....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does it meaning .....: launch, the malware creates a file at “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” containing the directory that the malware will save files in. “c:\windows\temp\TMP0389A.tmp” – Intended to contain directory storing keylogs and screenshots. What does it meaning, describe it English...
  10. What does this mean?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What does this mean?: What does this mean? [img] And how can I eliminate it? 94430