Windows 10: What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common?

Discus and support What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MacOS Recovery Connect to Internet, Press and Hold CMD+R Or download OSX from Apple Support, burn to USB, Hold down option key on boot. So... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chumunga, Jan 2, 2019.

1. chumunga Win User

What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common?

MacOS Recovery

Connect to Internet, Press and Hold CMD+R

Or download OSX from Apple Support, burn to USB, Hold down option key on boot.

So simple......

So how about windows recovery.... to write it out the internet would run out of disk space..... literally...

Lenovo Won't support Windows 7 on an old Gen 1 X1 Carbon, Microsoft doesn't want deal with 3rd party license and they won't give Windows recovery ISO so what now.... buy a whole new license? Or do I just pirate a copy?

Some of you might say, well here there is the recovery partition! GREAT IDEA! Here is another good one, LETS ALSO STORE ALL OUR FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN THE SAME ROOM AS OUR MATCHES AND GASOLINE!!! GENUS!!

:)

chumunga, Jan 2, 2019
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Jan 2, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Jan 2, 2019
  4. What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common?

1. What does Windows Recovery and a Unicorn have in common? - Similar Threads - does Recovery Unicorn

2. Is it common for Windows 11 laptop to have black screen with cursor that does not move...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it common for Windows 11 laptop to have black screen with cursor that does not move...: My 1-month-old laptop had its first black screen from sleep that I can't move or do anything, just did a hard shut down and everything looks normal just wanted to know if it is a bigger issue or just a one-off?Also, would like to know what causes this issue and how to prevent...
  3. Is it common for Windows 11 laptop to have black screen with cursor that does not move...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it common for Windows 11 laptop to have black screen with cursor that does not move...: My 1-month-old laptop had its first black screen from sleep that I can't move or do anything, just did a hard shut down and everything looks normal just wanted to know if it is a bigger issue or just a one-off?Also, would like to know what causes this issue and how to prevent...
  4. What problems does windows 11 have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What problems does windows 11 have: What problems does windows 11 have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-problems-does-windows-11-have/e7415918-835b-4a8e-aa27-93c0f523a367
  5. What does Windows recovery drive do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does Windows recovery drive do?: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,If I create a recovery drive, when I recover PC from USB it is clear that it will reinstall Windows but will it keep files and settings? If it remove files, will it remove only user data. will it keep drivers? What recovery drive feature copies to...
  6. What does Windows recovery drive do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does Windows recovery drive do?: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,If I create a recovery drive, when I recover PC from USB it is clear that it will reinstall Windows but will it keep files and settings? If it remove files, will it remove only user data. will it keep drivers? What recovery drive feature copies to...
  7. What does Windows recovery drive do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. what is Flexera Common Software Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is Flexera Common Software Manager: What is Flexera Software Manager and should I remove it from my computer? It is listed twice in my startup menu. It is not in the applications uninstall list in Windows 10. Thank you...
  9. What does the Win10 Recovery contain?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What does the Win10 Recovery contain?: Hi folks - I just set up Win10 this week and created my recovery onto a USB. Does anyone know if it contains drivers and applications that were set up before this was performed? Hopefully it does. Thanks! 23076
  10. What does Create a Recovery Drive do?

in Windows 10 Support
    What does Create a Recovery Drive do?: Hi I'm not sure from the description what the create a recovery drive option does. Does this make a bootable repair disk, or USB drive, and does it include the files to restore Windows on it or just a disk that lets you access Windows Recovery. I guess I'm asking...