Windows 10: What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

Discus and support What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jolenebecomesreal, Apr 10, 2021.

1. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

/u/jolenebecomesreal, Apr 10, 2021

2. Hey, a relative of mine is getting a pop up that looks like an update.

Hi Josh,

For us to narrow down your concern with the pop-up options, we would like to know the following:

• Is this the first time that your relative experienced the issue?
    • Were there any changes made on your relative's computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have been done so far?
    • Does it only appearing when browsing in a particular browser?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 10, 2021
  3. What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

What does the coa sticker look like or the os sticker look like

Johnny Lee Hopper, Apr 10, 2021
  4. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Sam, I went to the Site you suggested and it does not look the same as is described. TRY THIS yourself.

It says:

[*]Go to your
    Google Account
    [*]On the left navigation panel, choose Security.
    [*]On the "Signing in to Google" panel, choose App Passwords. If you don’t see this option:
    • 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account
    • 2-Step Verification is set up for security keys only
    • Your account is through work, school, or other organization
    • You’ve turned on Advanced Protection for your account

[*]At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you’re using.
    [*]Choose Select device and choose the device you’re using.
    [*]Choose Generate.

**SELECT APP** (see above) is missing.

DJ

DJones_987, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

1. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this. - Similar Threads - does Default Apps

2. What is going on here! Why does it look like this??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is going on here! Why does it look like this??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/buzzybomb [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v00mdb/what_is_going_on_here_why_does_it_look_like_this/
  3. what does a EPKEA license look like?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    what does a EPKEA license look like?: I have HP Win10 image, and below is the License inforun "slmgr /dlv":Description: WindowsR, Operation System, OEM_COA_NSLP_channelProduct Key Channel: OEM:NONSLPIs this a EPKEA license? If not, how should I tell a EPKEA license from License info? Thanks....
  4. what does a EPKEA license look like?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does a EPKEA license look like?: I have HP Win10 image, and below is the License inforun "slmgr /dlv":Description: WindowsR, Operation System, OEM_COA_NSLP_channelProduct Key Channel: OEM:NONSLPIs this a EPKEA license? If not, how should I tell a EPKEA license from License info? Thanks....
  5. what does a EPKEA license look like?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  7. Why does it look like this?

Why does it look like this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmedEnt2206 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/metb1f/why_does_it_look_like_this/
  8. Why does Windows look like this?

Why does Windows look like this?: [ATTACH] This shows up instead of my desktop, and it appears whenever I press the Windows key instead of opening Start. Any way I can revert this to the old version where pressing the Windows key opens the start menu instead? I am on Windows 10 Home build 19041.746...
  9. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  10. Does this look like Windows 7 or what?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does this look like Windows 7 or what?: Hi I'm done setting up Windows 10. I have all my software installed, my links all set up, and I've made a disk image of the Windows 10 partition. I removed all the app links from the start menu, and move the Feed Back Icon to the task bar. Does this look like...