Windows 10: What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

Discus and support What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by quicksilverstud, Nov 28, 2019.

1. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620.

Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming.

I went to nvidia main website and found a driver from there well i was like what the hay ill check pny website which sent to the nvidia main website but unlike last time there was an option for download type and had the options for a gaming driver or studio.

So which driver will be best for a

PNY Nvidia Geforce GT 620 for windows 10?

:)

quicksilverstud, Nov 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Nov 28, 2019
  3. spapakons Win User
    KB3073930 will not hide Nvidia driver update

I always install any newer official NVidia driver for my Geforce GT 620 and never Windows Update suggested another driver. Go ahead, don't worry!

spapakons, Nov 28, 2019
  4. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

i have windows 7. windows 10 upgrade can not be done due to imcapitibility of NVidia GeForce 620 Le with widows 10.

i have windows 7. windows 10 upgrade can not be done due to incompatibility of NVidia GeForce 620 Le with widows 10. what are the steps to remove the Nvidia driver. also, how we installk windows 10.

faroukhassan, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

1. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ? - Similar Threads - driver best Pny

2. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  3. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue HELP!: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  4. Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue

Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 issue: I have an Hp Elitedesk 800 G1 SFF with intel i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, and a 240W PSU. I also have an Nvidia Geforce GT 1030 in it, but in my PC doesn't recognize it. I do not know what is the problem.Please help!
  5. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620: I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755. The MSI Full GT 620 came with the vga part that was missing from my HP low profile gt 620 and I was thinking awesome I won't have separate...
  6. MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620

in Windows 10 Support
    MSI Full Sized gt 620 vs HP gt 620: I have an HP low profile GT 620 GPU that I bought a full height bracket for to install onto the motherboard of my Dell optiplex 755. The MSI Full GT 620 came with the vga part that was missing from my HP low profile gt 620 and I was thinking awesome I won't have separate...
  7. What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?

What driver is best for a Pny Nvidia geforce gt 620 ?: Im trying to decide what driver will be best for a PNY Nvidia Geforce Gt 620. Obviously i cant do any heavy gaming or get the overkill performance some people might desire but i should achieve the ability for a better visual experience and maybe some light gaming. I went...
  8. nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    nVidia - Graphics Adapter WDDM2.0 - NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M: what is this update and it fails to install. 16129
  9. NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility

NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT compatibility: I'm currently using W7 Home Premium and would like to upgrade to W10 but I'm concerned my Nvidia graphics card is incompatible. W7 has offered an update for it but it screwed up my display so I rolled back to the previous version, driver 7.15.11.7620 dated 19 July 2008. My...
  10. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...