Windows 10: What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer?

Discus and support What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; A lot of them contain the name root and my ex has gotten into my network so trying to get him off.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mayn5959, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Mayn5959 Win User

What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer?

A lot of them contain the name root and my ex has gotten into my network so trying to get him off.

:)

Mayn5959, Sep 27, 2020
  2. RuskinF Win User

Remote Access

1. Follow these steps to disallow remote access to your PC completely:
    2. 1. Type “remote settings” into the Cortana search box. Select “Allow remote access to your computer”. This may seem counter-intuitive, but this opens the Control panel
      dialog for Remote System Properties.
    3. 2. Check “Don't Allow Remote Connections” to this Computer. You've now disabled remote access to your computer.

Try these two steps and tell us if your issue gets solved. If it does not then your PC may be infected. Use a Good antivirus to remove the infection from your device completely.

RuskinF, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 27, 2020
  4. What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer?

How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer?

1. What drivers are being used for remote access to my computer? - Similar Threads - drivers are being

2. Is my computer being remote controlled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer being remote controlled?: I saw this process on my computer named "8". Just a raw process named "8", the process had the picture of a command prompt, when I opened it up with the arrow next to it I saw a bunch of other processes some of which I recognized. There were multiple numbers like "7" and "6"...
  3. Is my computer being remote controlled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my computer being remote controlled?: I saw this process on my computer named "8". Just a raw process named "8", the process had the picture of a command prompt, when I opened it up with the arrow next to it I saw a bunch of other processes some of which I recognized. There were multiple numbers like "7" and "6"...
  4. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?: I looked at my network and there are 7 of my ssid and multiple devices when i ping have the same ip address and devices end in ian?my computer has a hard disk thats not mine and my ssd does not show in bios my pc has been wiped through my bios not by me i stay at a hostel and...
  5. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?: I looked at my network and there are 7 of my ssid and multiple devices when i ping have the same ip address and devices end in ian?my computer has a hard disk thats not mine and my ssd does not show in bios my pc has been wiped through my bios not by me i stay at a hostel and...
  6. My computer is being remoted and my bios is hacked what do I do ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Help. I think my computer being remotely accessed.

Help. I think my computer being remotely accessed.: I believe i've been hacked remotely by someone who has had access to my computer, Is there anyway to check so that i know for sure? The reason why I think this is because of all these devices being added onto my computer. i don't use VM ware. I don't know half of these...
  8. How to use TightVNC for remote computer access for my Dad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to use TightVNC for remote computer access for my Dad: Hi, hope someone can advise? My Dad is terrible with computers, and trying to talk him through logging into skype just about drove me mad. I would like to setup a TightVNC connection so I can access his PC remotely and help him get things sorted. I have tested this at home...
  9. I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?

I allowed a scammer remote access to my computer....what now?: How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-allowed-a-scammer-remote-access-to-my/639b38bc-2a9f-4d5d-925f-2574b8aa1405
  10. My computer is being reconfigured remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer is being reconfigured remotely: My computer keeps being invaded and reconfigured. My Admin permissions have been altered to deny me access to my own system. I am unable to admin log into my own router. How can I retake control of my computer?...