Windows 10: What Error Is This?

Discus and support What Error Is This? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello :) I tried to go to Bose.com. When I get to the site and try to reply to a thread for example, I get this: HTTP Status 401 - Authentication... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bocephus, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Bocephus Win User

What Error Is This?

Hello What Error Is This? :)

I tried to go to Bose.com. When I get to the site and try to reply to a thread for example, I get this:

HTTP Status 401 - Authentication Failed: Error decoding incoming SAML message

Is the problem with my computer or their site?

Thank you for viewing.

:)

Bocephus, Nov 9, 2019
  2. KieX Win User

Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

KieX, Nov 9, 2019
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! What Error Is This? :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile What Error Is This? :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile What Error Is This? :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile What Error Is This? :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile What Error Is This? :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin What Error Is This? :D

x01r, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

What Error Is This?

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

What Error Is This?

1. What Error Is This? - Similar Threads - Error

2. Windows 10, version 1909 - Error 0x80073701

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, version 1909 - Error 0x80073701: Trying to update Windows 10, version 1909 - and I get this error Error 0x80073701 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-1909-error-0x80073701/93e157a1-71b4-4b93-bfeb-67a3ce1f50fa
  3. Xbox Bar can't record. Error 2184327175

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Bar can't record. Error 2184327175: I was doing a final project for college and I needed to record the screen. But, when I activate the option, it appears that the recording isn't working. I'm desperate, 'cause it's my final grade for an important project. ¿What can I do to solve this? submitted by...
  4. Windows 10, Error 1935; Fix with RegistrySizeLimit - but key is missing in registry.

Windows 10, Error 1935; Fix with RegistrySizeLimit - but key is missing in registry.: Windows 10, Error 1935 during application installations, Fixes refere to RegistrySizeLimit in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control, - but RegistrySizeLimit key does not exist in the registry !...
  5. I need help with this error. Also, Display settings display this. "Open Network & Internet...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with this error. Also, Display settings display this. "Open Network & Internet...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/robert712002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dz9g5r/i_need_help_with_this_error_also_display_settings/
  6. Windows 10 Pro activation error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro activation error: Hello, I have build my new PC, and installed a Windows 10 Pro Fr. I have bought the Licence on Amazon. Unfortunately, it is impossible to activate Windows. I get in the Activation window the following error code: 0xC004C003 [ATTACH] Can you help me please?...
  7. Windows error code

Windows error code: Windows 10 failed to install 1903 from 1809 showing error code OXC1900401. What is error code OXC1900401, and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-error-code/95e037ef-b206-49ca-9426-268bd003765f
  8. Error: 0xc0000225, File: \WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volume.sys after BSOD: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: 0xc0000225, File: \WINDOWS\System32\drivers\volume.sys after BSOD: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT: Hello all, Hopefully there will be someone to help me with this issue, I am under stress, and have lost my appetite and sleep to get this fixed for the past few days. I was working on a video project last Sunday (11-17-2019) with VSDC Free Video Editor and had pressed the...
  9. How do I get rid of Runtime Error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get rid of Runtime Error?: I am receiving a runtime error when I try to use Microsoft Word. How do I get rid of this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-runtime-error/9adbf55c-e041-4c1b-8caf-a65f5916eda4
  10. How do I get rid of Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of Runtime Error: When I try to use Microsoft Word I get a Runtime Error. All my documentation receives his message. How do I get rid of this error? ---- 144868