Windows 10: What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a...

Discus and support What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gstambuk79 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gstambuk79, Sep 11, 2020.

1. What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a...

/u/gstambuk79, Sep 11, 2020

2. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 11, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a...

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a... suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a...

1. What exactly are smart files? (sfv) they talk about on mydigitallife forum? I Downloaded a... - Similar Threads - exactly are smart

2. What to do when talking about a path at the end of a sentence.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when talking about a path at the end of a sentence.: I'm the "computer wiz" of my family, and I'm often giving help via text to family members. Other times I'm posting on a game-related message board with somebody asking for help with mods. Note that this issue isn't related to modding games, it could be anything where I have...
  3. What to do when talking about a path at the end of a sentence.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when talking about a path at the end of a sentence.: I'm the "computer wiz" of my family, and I'm often giving help via text to family members. Other times I'm posting on a game-related message board with somebody asking for help with mods. Note that this issue isn't related to modding games, it could be anything where I have...
  4. What PUPs is this talking about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What PUPs is this talking about?: I keep getting the following when I open Windows Explorer to the downloads folder on my other, older computer. I'm logged in using a standard account, but know the admin password.How do I figure out what PUP Windows security is talking about? Clicking on it brings up "Virus &...
  5. what is the most professional forum about laptops?

in Windows 10 Support
    what is the most professional forum about laptops?: I want to learn knowledge about different laptops thank you for your help such as this question: I don't know which is better: Iris Xe and MX450? 180348
  6. What exactly are personal files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  7. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  8. I can't download pic on this forum.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't download pic on this forum.: I want to ask the questen here but I can't download the pic to show my problem. I am pushing on the "download" button but happen northing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-pic-on-this-forum/3ecb2d50-fb8c-45a0-adce-cb12e919b660
  9. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...
  10. What exactly does akamai.net download?

in Windows 10 Support
    What exactly does akamai.net download?: Been keeping an eye on my bandwidth usage through my Asus RT-AC69P router after going over last month. Yesterday shows "akamai.net" downloaded 4.5GB of data on my Windows 10 PC but I have no clue what it downloaded. What exactly is akamai for on Windows? What could it...