Windows 10: What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?

Discus and support What exactly are virtual OSs worth having? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; So many threads on IP's regurgitating that VM's not working in preview releases. With modern ability to create images easily available then why use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Fabler2, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Fabler2 Win User

What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?

So many threads on IP's regurgitating that VM's not working in preview releases. With modern ability to create images easily available then why use VM's? For my ignorance's sake I would be much enlightened why, in today's tech, you need to use a virtual OS ?
    Just a thought.

:)

Fabler2, Mar 2, 2019
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Mar 2, 2019
  3. mab1376 Win User
    OSS now supports X-FI!!!

i can't get OSS installed on hardy..

i get this..

what do i do? any suggestions?

mab1376, Mar 2, 2019
  4. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

1. What exactly are virtual OSs worth having? - Similar Threads - exactly are virtual

2. What exactly is" Change to regvalue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What exactly is" Change to regvalue...: What is the below change ?" Change to regvalue HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\DataCollection\LastUpdate regvalvalue'" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-exactly-is-change-to-regvalue/b154e9d8-2ae8-45e2-900d-71288a03fe52
  3. What exactly are personal files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What exactly are personal files?: I have to reset my pc as it is not working, I have been wondering what exactly "Personal Files" are. If something is on the D: Drive, is it automatically considered a "personal file" or are personal files, files the user added, no matter if they are on C: or D?...
  4. What exactly is a LIVE CD?

in Windows 10 Support
    What exactly is a LIVE CD?: What is implied by the term LIVE and how would it differ from other boot CDs? 174190
  5. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  6. Whats Steam Exactly?

in Windows 10 Support
    Whats Steam Exactly?: What exactly is steam games? How does it work on PC? Do I need to download their client platform to play games? Do I download games to play on my PC or use their client platform? 143889
  7. Oss of email connection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Oss of email connection: After comp reset, I have lost my M'soft Hotmail address and my PNCL add. In order to re connect with PNCL, do I need to install M'soft Office 2019, so Pinnacle have a home address to connect to please and, how does one get useful support from Microsoft so I can try to get my...
  8. 2 Extensions Worth Having!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    2 Extensions Worth Having!: When it comes to Extensions for Edge, there are heaps of good ones, but, especially, want to mention (Read: recommend) these ⬇ 2, AdBlocker Ultimate and Mouse Gestures Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  9. What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?

in Windows 10 Support
    What exactly are virtual OSs worth having?: So many threads on IP's regurgitating that VM's not working in preview releases. With modern ability to create images easily available then why use VM's? For my ignorance's sake I would be much enlightened why, in today's tech, you need to use a virtual OS ? Just a thought....
  10. Virtual Reality Headset ..... worth it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Reality Headset ..... worth it ?: For a good, no BS VR, it can be quite expensive. The one I have in mind is ……..Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset – 64GB And that is the cheapest one, around $300 CDN. MY question is : Is it worth it ? Yes, I have "playing games" in mind. I bet the pure gamers...