Windows 10: What exactly do they mean?

Discus and support What exactly do they mean? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by COMPTONNJ, Jun 23, 2019.

1. COMPTONNJ Win User

What exactly do they mean?

When doing a windows update, I get the following message: The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time.
    Does this mean that version 1903 for my PC is not yet ready or does it mean that I will have to change something in my PC to make it ready?
    Thanks

:)

COMPTONNJ, Jun 23, 2019
  2. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 23, 2019
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 23, 2019
  4. What exactly do they mean?

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 23, 2019
Thema:

What exactly do they mean?

1. What exactly do they mean? - Similar Threads - exactly mean

2. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  3. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  4. 'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.

'Storage Service' - the windows service, what exactly does it do? Thanks.: "Provides enabling services for storage settings and external storage expansion" "StorSvc" I can't find much details on this, its generic name makes searching the internet especially harder. It would be nice to know more on the specifics behind its job with storage. Thank...
  5. What's the exact meaning of the"Available on"or "Playable on"?Is there any official...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's the exact meaning of the"Available on"or "Playable on"?Is there any official...: Yes,I just want to konw the official explanation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-exact-meaning-of-theavailable-onor/38b1a84e-4245-4fe6-a4bd-7e2503aa4395
  6. What's the exact meaning of the"Available on"or "Playable on"?Is there any official...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the exact meaning of the"Available on"or "Playable on"?Is there any official...: Yes,I just want to konw the official explanation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-exact-meaning-of-theavailable-onor/38b1a84e-4245-4fe6-a4bd-7e2503aa4395
  7. What's the exact meaning of the"Available on"or "Playable on"?Is there any official...

8. What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean exactly and how to fix it...?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jukupatka [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k8j1y3/what_does_this_mean_exactly_and_how_to_fix_it/
  9. What does this mean exactly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does this mean exactly?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/matthwhz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e77e5p/what_does_this_mean_exactly/
  10. What exactly does error code 0x800f084f mean? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What exactly does error code 0x800f084f mean? PLEASE: My Win 10 Pro updates fail with this error code. See image below. I look at the code and see that it is 10 characters long and a mix of alpha and numeric. AHA I think to myself, this must be a very precise code to tell me exactly why my updates no longer work. 10 to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vThe Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. Were offering this update to compatible devices but your device isnt quite ready for it. Once your device is ready youll see the update available on this page. Theres nothing you need to do at this time.

2. The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. Were offering this update to compatible devices but your device isnt quite ready for it. Once your device is ready youll see the update available on this page. Theres nothing you need to do at this time.