Windows 10: What exactly is a LIVE CD?

Discus and support What exactly is a LIVE CD? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is implied by the term LIVE and how would it differ from other boot CDs? 174190 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Feb 13, 2021.

1. What exactly is a LIVE CD?

What is implied by the term LIVE and how would it differ from other boot CDs?

:)

perfection, Feb 13, 2021

2. Opensuse server from live cd?

yea you should be able to use the live cd to install a server. just add your needed applications after the live cd installs.

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2021
  3. shuggans Win User
    Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Feb 13, 2021
  4. shuggans Win User

What exactly is a LIVE CD?

Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

What exactly is a LIVE CD?

1. What exactly is a LIVE CD? - Similar Threads - exactly LIVE

2. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  3. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  4. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  5. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  6. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  7. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  8. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I have a BitLocker key in my live account but not working when i transferred to an exact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a BitLocker key in my live account but not working when i transferred to an exact...: I backed up my surface book 2 when it's screen crashed and now I am unable to retrieve any of the information from it's hard drive with a message stating I have the wrong/incorrect bitlocker key.Situation:Laptop 1: Surface Book 2 where I have the bitlocker key present in my...
  10. I have a BitLocker key in my live account but not working when i transferred to an exact...

I have a BitLocker key in my live account but not working when i transferred to an exact...: I backed up my surface book 2 when it's screen crashed and now I am unable to retrieve any of the information from it's hard drive with a message stating I have the wrong/incorrect bitlocker key.Situation:Laptop 1: Surface Book 2 where I have the bitlocker key present in my...