Windows 10: What exactly is a LIVE CD?

Discus and support What exactly is a LIVE CD? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What is implied by the term LIVE and how would it differ from other boot CDs? 174190 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perfection, Feb 13, 2021.

1. What exactly is a LIVE CD?

What is implied by the term LIVE and how would it differ from other boot CDs?

:)

perfection, Feb 13, 2021

2. Opensuse server from live cd?

yea you should be able to use the live cd to install a server. just add your needed applications after the live cd installs.

Easy Rhino, Feb 13, 2021
  3. shuggans Win User
    Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Feb 13, 2021
  4. shuggans Win User

What exactly is a LIVE CD?

Opensuse server from live cd?

Is it possible to use an opensuse live CD to set up a server? What steps would need to be taken to go about doing this? OR... am i stuck downloading the huge dvd ISO?

shuggans, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

What exactly is a LIVE CD?

1. What exactly is a LIVE CD? - Similar Threads - exactly LIVE

2. What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What Are Service "CDPUserSvc_6c2e1" and "cbdhsvc_6c2e1" Exactly ?: I saw these services in my task manager what are these services which end with "6c2e1" their path to executable : C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DevicesFlow and C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k DevicesFlow what are they for ?...
  3. 7-Zip can create two folders with exact same name which will stop FileHistory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    7-Zip can create two folders with exact same name which will stop FileHistory: Hi. If you go to https://gitlab.com/c.v.a/maturaarbeit-KSA/-/tree/master/MA-Vorlage you'll note that there's two folders sharing the same name "Präsentation". I downloaded the whole directory and extracted it using 7-Zip and now there's still two folders with exact same...
  4. What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What exactly is the refund policy at Microsoft Store?: I bought a WiFi analysis app which has not been updated in over 4 years. Link is https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9NBLGGH20FR1. It does not recognize my device since it's WiFi6 and is practically useless for me. On the store there was no option of "Try before buy" or...
  5. Create a Windows Account/Profile with exactly the same user data and folders

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Create a Windows Account/Profile with exactly the same user data and folders: I have a single admin account on my laptop. I want to create an identical account with no admin access which has exactly the same desktop, application data and access to apps. So, for example, I'd like to be able to login to the new account, open up Firefox and all my...
  6. Searching exact filename, not partial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Searching exact filename, not partial: I have many files and few of them ends in two different ways. "[#Z Karaoke]" and "[Z Karaoke]" If I want to search only the "#Z Karaoke" but NOT show the "Z Karaoke" , How I do that? If I write "[#Z Karaoke]"or "[#Z", both file names, with the # and without the # comes...
  7. [Help] My PC starts lagging after exactly 4 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] My PC starts lagging after exactly 4 hours: So, I've been having this problem for about a year or so. After exactly 4 hours, my PC starts lagging. When I restart, everything is normal and running smoothly again, until 4 hours later when I have to restart again. It's not even gradual, everything runs smoothly until all...
  8. what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    what is this file exactly ? specifically with all the punctuation symbols CAPS & spaces...: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdt.exe" -id AudioRecordingDiagnostic -skip yes -ep SystemSettings_Troubleshoot_L2 -elevated yes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-file-exactly-specifically-with-all/58829367-dba0-4782-a785-74b550867716
  9. Need help figuring out the exact cause behind this BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out the exact cause behind this BSOD: My windows 10 Home x64 version sometimes just doesn't resume from hibernation and ends up shutting down instead. So I've to restart the system. Its a brand new setup just a couple of weeks old. The error shown in event viewer is: 011221-6734-01.dmp 12-01-2021 20:27:45...
  10. What exactly are temporary files on Windows 10? What happens if I delete them? What will I...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What exactly are temporary files on Windows 10? What happens if I delete them? What will I...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AdoptedSpaceCow [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktzace/what_exactly_are_temporary_files_on_windows_10/