Windows 10: What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?

Discus and support What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Whenever I try to turn on memory integrity in windows security, I come across an incompatible driver error. The name of the driver is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Asokan259, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Asokan259 Win User

What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?

What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver? 3fd99ffb-8310-423f-9dda-e8deaa61a90c?upload=true.png Whenever I try to turn on memory integrity in windows security, I come across an incompatible driver error. The name of the driver is "xhunter1.sys". I have no idea about the driver. I tried searching on the web and cannot find anything useful. Can someone explain about what this driver is exactly for and how to resolve this issue?

:)

Asokan259, Jul 31, 2020
  2. xS0uth Win User

xhunter1.sys and event viewer error

Hi,

Sorry If I am posting this in the wrong place, hopefully someone may redirect me to a better page that suits my needs if this has been posted to the wrong place!

So my problem is regarding a game I play (Blade and Soul) and a folder that is no longer working or even there (for that matter) in my windows directory anymore after I did a re-installation of Windows 10 (due to some other error I was experiencing). I chose
    the keep my private files (but it still deletes all my downloaded programs).

So after I re-installed windows 10, I re-downloaded Blade and Soul once again, except this time after my full installation and trying to play the game I noticed event viewer kept giving me an error regarding one certain folder: xhunter1.sys

The error message I'd receive comes with information posted at the exact same time:

Information (Event ID: 26):

The description for Event ID 26 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\??\C:\WINDOWS\xhunter1.sys failed to load

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table

And Error (Event ID: 7000):

The xhunter1 service failed to start due to the following error:

Windows cannot verify the digital signature for this file. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source.

So this pains me because after I log out once (the game still runs the first time but shows that error), I can never run my application and it will give application errors on every next instance I try to run my game (unless I do another full reinstall of
    the game)

I end up getting (Error: Event id: 1000):

Faulting application name: Client.exe, version: 0.0.269.7443, time stamp: 0x5b155d25

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.137, time stamp: 0xf4df6dc2

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000f4d1b

Faulting process id: 0x1aac

Faulting application start time: 0x01d4117d1f6eeb0d

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\bin64\Client.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: 40353d14-1ac3-4f8d-b7f4-8f57d518f4ca

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Which I presume has to do with the first xigncode error due to the fact it cannot run correctly somewhere.

I've tried a few things to get that xhunter1.sys to work. I've tried to use my game's file repair after I deleted xigncode folders within the bns game, I've deleted xhunter1 from my computer's registry, in hoping that when it restored this it'd also apply
    the correct xhunter1.sys file I need...

I even went to my windows.old folder and tried to drag over the xhunter1.sys file I had from before I did a re-install of windows 10, but it still gave me the same error.

I also notice that even though whenever I put an xhunter1.sys file in my windows directory, everytime that error occurs... if there is an xhunter1.sys in there, it gets removed or if there isn't one I guess it cannot locate it which gives me the same event
    7000 ID. I tried to contact Blade and Soul support but they're less than helpful and I do not know how to resolve this issue. I'd hope to resolve it without having to do a complete re-install of windows 10 and not keeping private files...

At this point, I cannot even get xigncode to download a working version of xhunter1.sys into my windows directory anymore. After every file repair, I don't even see xhunter1.sys anymore. This was all working fine a few days ago (before I did the re-installation)
    and I had many more applications downloaded so I don't believe its a conflict of applications. (The only apps I have now are all ones that I had previous to the re-installation). I just don't know if there is some other registry place I should have deleted?
    Also, I deleted the xhunter1.sys from my windows.old folder because I thought maybe its detecting I already have one... so now I don't even have another xhunter1.sys to insert again, (but not that it matters too much as when I already tried that it didn't
    work...)

Hopefully someone may help and sorry for the long wall of text.

xS0uth, Jul 31, 2020
  3. BSOD DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (xhunter1.sys)

I've upgraded to windows 10 and tried to play my game i got used to play on windows 8.1 upon running the game quickly and not more than 5 mins idle time the game runs smoothly but when i pass those limits or reopen the game i get driver_irql_not_less or
    equal xhunter1.sys every time . i tried disk check scan system health driver verifier dism updating most of my drivers and it still persists ..

FOX-CORRUPT, Jul 31, 2020
  4. What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?

I got DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL and Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD with xhunter1.sys error

I was minding my own thing then suddenly my PC crashed at 1pm with DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. After updating my Windows and checked few errors, at 3 pm, I got Driver Verifier Detected Violation
    BSOD with xhunter1.sys whenever I attempt to log in to Dungeon Fighter Online. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Dungeon Fighter Online bit the crash still happens. Why did I get these errors? Any steps to alleviate this problem?

Frank Trazo, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver?

1. What exactly is the "Xhunter1.sys" driver? - Similar Threads - exactly Xhunter1 sys

2. I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory...: I'm getting incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver. & unable to have emory integrity feature turned on in my Windows Defender.Tried for some commands in Windows powershell as suggested in...
  3. I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory...: I'm getting incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver. & unable to have emory integrity feature turned on in my Windows Defender.Tried for some commands in Windows powershell as suggested in...
  4. how to delete the xhunter1 driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete the xhunter1 driver: i checked the recommended security measurements on my pc and something called core isolation had to be fixed and there is a driver called xhunter1 that i probably got after installing an mmo on steam a while back, i would like to remove it, but how?...
  5. how to delete the xhunter1 driver

how to delete the xhunter1 driver: i checked the recommended security measurements on my pc and something called core isolation had to be fixed and there is a driver called xhunter1 that i probably got after installing an mmo on steam a while back, i would like to remove it, but how?...
  6. Hey, I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a...

Hey, I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a...: Hey,I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory integrity feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-incompatible-driver-issues-for/ae26042f-31ea-4746-9d1f-82cc19608ff2
  7. Hey, I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a...: Hey,I am having incompatible driver issues for xhunter1.sys driver I am unable to have a memory integrity feature. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-i-am-having-incompatible-driver-issues-for/ae26042f-31ea-4746-9d1f-82cc19608ff2
  8. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  9. Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys

Core Isolation - Memory integrity xhunter1.sys: Good day,May i ask what is the problem causing this?. I cant turn on Memory integrityTried deleting xhunter1.sys in regedit. it causes more problem. error prompts.Can anyone help me. Thanks1 . When i try to turn it on.2. I receive message like this.3. Then it turn off like...
  10. What is semav6msr64.sys & Mellanox Drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is semav6msr64.sys & Mellanox Drivers?: Just checking my installed drivers, I found the driver semav6msr64.sys listed in Autoruns? Looking at file properties gives no clue what it is for. What is the purpose of this driver and can I remove it? Also, there are various driver entries by Mellanox e.g. winmad.sys,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xhunter1.sys blue screen

2. pubg lite xhunter1 .sys error

3. xhunter1.sys

4. xhunter1 not found