Windows 10: What exactly is Windows Defender?

Discus and support What exactly is Windows Defender? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; What exactly is Windows Defender, it totally ignores malware such as Seguaro and Santivirus. These bogus apps are spyware and trojans and Windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Starzyx1, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Starzyx1 Win User

What exactly is Windows Defender?

What exactly is Windows Defender, it totally ignores malware such as Seguaro and Santivirus. These bogus apps are spyware and trojans and Windows Defender can't even see them, they are a very real threat. McAfee at least finds them, but can't remove them.

:)

Starzyx1, Jun 27, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

method to determine exactly what caused a particular update?

Two suggested articles from Microsoft....

Whether you find the exact cause will determine the level of troubleshooting you go through.

sygnus21, Jun 27, 2020
  3. TCanuck42 Win User
    Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 27, 2020
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. What exactly is Windows Defender? - Similar Threads - exactly Defender

2. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  3. My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns off after 1 hour exactly.: its not power issues or over heating issues. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or theory's as to what it could be https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-turns-off-after-1-hour-exactly/df01b968-88e6-4f63-9627-edec04e66302
  4. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  5. How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...

How do I find out exactly which program or component is telling my computer where it is...: So I'm having a problem where my pc thinks it's located in a wrong place. It thinks I'm in Canada but that's not even the right country! I don't use a VPN, and I've removed any software program that I thought may be messing up my pc's location, but I can't find the root cause...
  6. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  7. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...: When my laptop has been sitting idle for an extended time and I return I usually see the location Icon, and every time about 30 sec to a minute into my using it the icon vanishes as if it were trying to hide. This laptop has admn with a work account and is windows 10, Teams,...
  8. What exactly is meant by "an app is using your location"? i.e. when you see the little...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can the DNS be configured by the RM-1072 with the exact same setting digits as the Gateway?: I have a RM-1072 Microsoft 640 LTE mobile phone that when I input the correct password it then configures the IP address correctly DHCP the Mask correctly, but sets the Gateway and the DNS as exactly the same xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx? The gateways is actually correct, but there is no...
  10. Exactly when will my Windows Defender "remove quarantined files" automatically and how will...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exactly when will my Windows Defender "remove quarantined files" automatically and how will...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FlatulentSon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k1hmry/exactly_when_will_my_windows_defender_remove/