Windows 10: what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

Discus and support what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidJohnson007, Apr 1, 2020.

1. what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

:)

DavidJohnson007, Apr 1, 2020
  2. eeps24 Win User

Best FREE vpn client? Need to connect to my home VPN

I created a remote access VPN (l2tp/ipsec) on my router at my house. If I want to connect to my VPN server remotely ,what do you suggest as a good free vpn client?

I know windows 10 has a built in vpn client, but would I notice any improvments (speed, stability, etc) using like cisco anywhere connect or any other free vpn clients?

eeps24, Apr 1, 2020
  3. SB-Chris Win User
    Azure client P2S VPN profile will not install

I am unable to connect to my Azure Virtual Gateway via P2S VPN.

I have followed the instructions provided by Microsoft
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-howto-point-to-site-resource-manager-portal
    and was able to accomplish all of them without error until I got to step 12.

When I attempt to run the executable VpnClientSetupAmd64.exe it flags it as malware by Windows Defender SmartScreen, which is a little annoying. I would assume Microsoft would have certified their own software.

I tried to manually set up the VPN profile and got the error "The certificate's CN name does not match the passed value". Which sounds like a certificate error. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

Please advise how I may correct this issue. I would like to connect to my virtual network through a P2S VPN connection.

SB-Chris, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients?

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. what external vpn servers are available for connection by microsoft or azure vpn clients? - Similar Threads - external vpn servers

2. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  3. Azure VPN Client Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure VPN Client Error: Has anyone encountered this error with an Azure VPN client before: Status = VPN Platform did not trigger connection.I use AAD to sign inIt was working perfectly for about a week. I then logged onto a server that was not a company device and signed in on my outlook so I could...
  4. Azure VPN Client - Configuration options

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure VPN Client - Configuration options: Hello everyone,I'm currently deploying the Azure VPN Client in a enterprise environment to several users. However, I noticed that there are not many settings that can be configured during the installation. Below an overview of settings I would like to have configured during...
  5. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  6. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

Azure VPN client connections drop frequently: Dear All, Hope you're well and wondering if you could advise or guide me to the right direction for below :At our organization, we have moved our VPN connection method from Pulse Secure VPN to Azure VPN client connection, Found that Azure VPN client connection drops...
  7. Azure VPN client connections drop frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Can't remote desktop to any server on the network over VPN Azure Vpn Client.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't remote desktop to any server on the network over VPN Azure Vpn Client.: I had this issue before and tried to do a diagnostic. All the ports required are open and other users are able to connect. This device was able to connect for several months until now. Nothing seems to fix this issue other than a full wipe of the device which does not benefit...
  9. Can't remote desktop to any server on the network over VPN Azure Vpn Client.

Can't remote desktop to any server on the network over VPN Azure Vpn Client.: I had this issue before and tried to do a diagnostic. All the ports required are open and other users are able to connect. This device was able to connect for several months until now. Nothing seems to fix this issue other than a full wipe of the device which does not benefit...
  10. Azure VPN Client

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Azure VPN Client: Please can someone provide an install package for the Azure VPN Client as we are unable to install from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-vpn-client/a5909ba1-fba3-48e8-812e-d37cd72d12fe