Windows 10: What f##ing S mode and only windows apps.

Discus and support What f##ing S mode and only windows apps. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is it someones first day of making computersoftware. Do you realize what kind of c##p have you concocted. Some people don't speak english and i have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hannesx, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Hannesx Win User

What f##ing S mode and only windows apps.

Is it someones first day of making computersoftware. Do you realize what kind of c##p have you concocted. Some people don't speak english and i have to guide them through every step to get one little basic piece of software installed. S mode-can't install- show how-go to store - download app bla bla bla. This is what i have to deal with first thing in the morning. Someones a## need to be thoroughly kicked.

:)

Hannesx, Dec 9, 2020

2. Webcam not working in Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft camera app and not on Skype

Hi,

Since you mentioned that you already reinstalled the driver for your webcam, we suggest that you perform these troubleshooting steps to resolve your concern:

Get back to us with the results of the suggested troubleshooting steps.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 9, 2020
  3. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating
    because i have a limited data per day. and microsoft is f***ing it up. my internet is not even that fast to do my job at home while windows is downloading an update. very annoying. MS should stop this.

JeremySantos1, Dec 9, 2020
  4. What f##ing S mode and only windows apps.

f drive

Hello Kathy,

Based on the information you have provided in your post; we need to do further investigation. To assist you better, we'd like to know the following:

• Have you tried using a third party software to manage the disk partition?
    • Did you format the drive?

We suggest that you check for the drive in the Disk Management and look if it appears. Follow these steps:

• Log on as administrator or as a member of the Administrators group.
    • Press Windows+R key and type diskmgmt.msc and then click OK.
    Look if the Drive F: appears and check if it is unallocated.

Looking forward to your update.

Marvin Barc, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

What f##ing S mode and only windows apps.

1. What f##ing S mode and only windows apps. - Similar Threads - f##ing mode apps

2. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  3. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?: Microsoft is spamming me this thing about logging in to use family whatever bs it's talking about, and it would pop up literally 0.5 second after I close the s***. it is mildly annoying even when I'm in good mood and urges me to throw my laptop out the window when I'm in a...
  4. How the f*** can I stop microsoft from f***ing spamming me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 s mode what is that?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 s mode what is that?: Hi. Can someone explain to me with simple words what exactly is that s mode? And can i install office at windows 10 s mode? 176194
  6. what is 'S' mode

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is 'S' mode: my new hp laptop will not let me download a different browser it says it is in S mode is that why, and how do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-s-mode/2a5ab3c6-d18c-45f1-a322-fa38d3a7e675
  7. F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    F$_^[™¥<ING windows hello: Please someone, anyone tell me why my finger print scanner doesn't work. Omg. Tried everything I swear to #-$<€®¥} submitted by /u/bellaport_vz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hfjfek/f_ing_windows_hello/
  8. Windows 10 S mode, what will be the effect of switching S mode off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 S mode, what will be the effect of switching S mode off: What will be the effect of switching S mode off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-s-mode-what-will-be-the-effect-of/72947366-7a9e-4838-b895-805058c77690
  9. Skype For f***ing Business.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype For f***ing Business.: Clicked this app a while ago by accident, now it runs every time I boot up my laptop and I have to close it via task manager. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/jacksub97 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ep9kjq/skype_for_fing_business/
  10. how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to PERMANENTLY DISABLE a Windows F***ing Update ??: as in P - E - R - M - A - N - E - N - T - L - Y ... i'm always disabling its update service in services.msc but the glorious internet data f***er Microsoft are Enabling it and starts the download of the update without my permission. its very frustrating because i have a...