Windows 10: What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

Discus and support What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, and thanks in advance! I'm not sure how to even begin describing this BSOD crash. Searching for "igdkmdnd64.sys" does not give me anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kaishuvam7, Mar 26, 2021.

1. What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

Hi All, and thanks in advance!

I'm not sure how to even begin describing this BSOD crash. Searching for "igdkmdnd64.sys" does not give me anything online, so this feels like a rare situation. It is very random and nothing in particular causes it. Happens once every couple days.

What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason [​IMG]

The "What failed" is always the same. However, the stop code varies between this and a System Service Exception recently, I think.

SHUVAM-SWIFT3X-(2021-03-26_19-24-25).zip - Google Drive

:)

kaishuvam7, Mar 26, 2021

2. QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD

This was probably caused by the following module:
    qcamain1.sys (Qcamain10x64+0x108678)

Bugcheck code: 0x1D3 (0x333, 0x0, 0x0, 0x0)

Error: CUSTOM_ERROR

A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: qcamain1.sys .

Google query: qcamain1.sys CUSTOM_ERROR

Using WhoCrashed I found this thread: QCAMAIN1.SYS CAUSING BSOD (Code 37 Error) however without
    solution, locked.

I did get BSOD almost everytime I moved the laptop.

This worked for me:

unscrew wifi module, push a little into the socket. Screw in. DONE

Horus-3-Echo, Mar 26, 2021
  3. BSOD caused by igdkmd64.sys, but what's the reason???

Hi Microsoft community, my problem holds on the fact that I was normally using my PC, and suddenly the computer crashed, showing a BSOD with the causing file (igdkmd64.sys), and a QR code with the problem that, unfortunately I couldn't scan. At the time
    the BSOD appeared, I was browsing the Internet (with Chrome browser), viewing some videos, looking on Facebook, Twitter, and also I had another program opened called "Kinovea" (for physical analysis of movement). The specs of my PC are:

• Processor Intel Core i7 6500 u
    • 8 GB RAM and 1 TB HDD
    • Integrated Intel Graphics Card (as the problem file shows), and Nvidia GeForce 940m dedicated graphics card, active only when needed. If this info is useful, it appears that Nvidia drivers are NOT working after the BSOD.
    • ASUS X556U computer

I was able to get the minidump (DMP) file from the BSOD, available at this link:

Minidump File on OneDrive

My computer is very new (less than a month that I bought it), and this type of error has never passed me before today, and it hasn't happened again after that time. Every help and analysis for my minidump and my problem will be appreciated.

Victor Pacheco, Mar 26, 2021
  4. philc43 Win User

What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

Experienced three BSODs in one day with different reasons

Here is the analysis:

Code:
    The driver vwififlt.sys is a MS windows driver and so is not the problem but it gets highlighted because it was involved in the kernel thread, in the item 3 listed above the netwbw02 just did not get picked up.

So yes, I would say my suggestion was appropriate for all the crashes listed. Let me know if you require any more information and of course post a new set of files if you continue to get BSODs.

philc43, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason

1. What failed: igdkmdnd64.sys - causes different BSODs but same reason - Similar Threads - failed igdkmdnd64 sys

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64: Hi,I am experiencing a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION but none are directly for my igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advice on those other threads. I did...
  6. BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION / igdkmdnd64: Hi,I am experiencing a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION but none are directly for my igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advice on those other threads. I did...
  7. Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed

Blue screen with igdkmdnd64.sys failed: Hi,I experienced a blue screen with stop code SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION because failed of igdkmdnd64.sys, several times.I have searched the solution for SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION even none is directly for igdkmdnd64.sys issue, and tried the given advices. I have disabled the...
  8. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  9. BSOD for different reasons

BSOD for different reasons: My PC experienced BSOD for different errors since 2019, and it becomes more frequent recently a few minutes after turning on the PC.The stop code includes: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, pAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA win32kfull.sys failed,...
  10. BSOD caused by a few different reasons

BSOD caused by a few different reasons: Hi and thanks for helping if you're able to. I have been having issue for the past week with BSODs. I've run each crash's dump file through WinDbg and found that there were different isues. More info below: Note - all my drivers are up to date and there is nothing wrong with...