Windows 10: what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There, I've been getting and error with the netr28x.sys with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmirRajab, Feb 19, 2020.

1. EmirRajab Win User

what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi There,

I've been getting and error with the netr28x.sys with the message DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

:)

EmirRajab, Feb 19, 2020

2. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 19, 2020
  3. chideock Win User
    KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Feb 19, 2020
  4. what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

netwbw02.sys keeps failing !!!

netwbw02.sys keeps failing !!!

Most of the time suddenly blue screen appears saying netwbw02.sys failed with different stop codes.

Please help.

I'm using a windows 10 Dell laptop.

RishikeshPotdar, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

1. what failed: netr28x.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - failed netr28x sys

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Netwbw02.sys: Hi, I'm getting BSOD frequently with the error, Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, What failed: Netwbw02.sys. i noticed that it is happening while connecting to the wifi. After restart, wifi will be disabled for some time and won't show the available SSID's. i...
  3. driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys BSOD: This problem just happened now. I had several BSOD in the past and I'm sick of it. Whats the problem? Drivers should be up to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driverirqlnotlessorequal-wdf01000sys-bsod/1e720455-142a-443a-be2a-298ac0164c3e
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (CH341S64.SYS): Been having some issues with bluescreens lately. It appears to be related to Arduino drivers and software related to controlling a relay through it. The problem is the bluescreen screen hangs at 100% complete, so there is no dump file to be found. I did enable...
  5. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hi, since a month or two I'm getting this BSOD while streaming with OBS https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Rah2ipKpSC85ao5wmyxu3I6peK5DOhyj DMP File...
  6. BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD L1C63x64.sys / Driver_IRQL_Not_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, recently i have been having some blue screens usualy while streaming, usualy after 1 hour passed but not always, sometimes it last 3 hours some times less than 1 tried stressing the processor but it didnt made a blue screen. Someone have any idea? I attach the BSOD...
  7. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys

BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL L1C63x64.sys: Hello So for the past couple of months I've been using my work phone to tether for my internet and no problems. I have to give it back soon so I'm back to using Comcast (shudder) which means I'm back to using my ethernet which is when all this started happening. I've...
  8. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys)

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C62x64.sys): hello i have a driver problem and its pointing to L1C62x64.sys the driver from the qualcomm atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E gigabit Ethernet Controller (ndis 6.20) but i dont know how to fix it or if it realy is that driver. before windows 10 my pc was windows 7 home premium....
  9. Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys

Persistent BSOD: driver_irql_not_less_or_equal L1C63x64.sys: I've been having the same BSOD for the last few months. I haven't noticed a pattern about when it crashes, I tried to use the program Driver Booster 3 to update everything but clearly isn't a solution like I hoped. Since it started happening I've done both a system restore...
  10. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys: Hello, I just started getting BSODs with the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in L1C634x64.sys". I've tried updating the driver on my 'Qualcomm Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.30)", both automatically and via the Atheros website. They only show...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver irql not less or equal netr28x.sys