Windows 10: What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

Discus and support What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; 1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What is the subscription cost? 2. What features does Microsoft Premium provide? What is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charles Page, Mar 27, 2023.

1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What is the subscription cost? 2. What features does Microsoft Premium provide? What is the Subscription cost?Thank you.

:)

Charles Page, Mar 27, 2023
  2. ibolui Win User

Microsoft My Phone premium features

Yup.. I have read the steps to lock my phone.. and the disclaimer. Though it did not specifically address my questions, but i assume the the answer is NO to both?

ibolui, Mar 27, 2023
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    Microsoft Family Features

Hello Laura,

To disable family features and turn off family settings on Windows 10, I suggest that you follow the steps outlined in these support articles:

Make sure you're signed in with your Microsoft account to
    account.microsoft.com/family
    . For more information about troubleshooting issues with family features, please see this
    forum article
    created by Daniel Strommen [MSFT].

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Carlo Fer, Mar 27, 2023
  4. ibolui Win User

What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

Microsoft My Phone premium features

Hi, I would like to ask a few questions..

1) Does the premium features (lock, erase etc) work if the phone is turned off? If not, will the features be activated if the phone is turn on again?

2) Will the premium features work if the sim card is being replaced?

Thanks.

ibolui, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide? - Similar Threads - features does Microsoft

2. What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?: Hi,I am working with an organisation where we have Windows Servers and Clients. We do have all the licenses, but I want to know more about the way it works. I want to know in brief about the Windows licensing and What type of licenses do Microsoft provide to the...
  3. What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What type of Windows and Office licenses Microsoft provide?: Hi,I am working with an organisation where we have Windows Servers and Clients. We do have all the licenses, but I want to know more about the way it works. I want to know in brief about the Windows licensing and What type of licenses do Microsoft provide to the...
  4. What does " Extrude Down" feature do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does " Extrude Down" feature do?: What does " Extrude Down" feature do? I couldn't find any sample/ video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-extrude-down-feature-do/3e821bf5-d732-442d-92a3-14a074c4b723
  5. What does " Extrude Down" feature do?

What does " Extrude Down" feature do?: What does " Extrude Down" feature do? I couldn't find any sample/ video https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-extrude-down-feature-do/3e821bf5-d732-442d-92a3-14a074c4b723
  6. does microsoft provide a toll free number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does microsoft provide a toll free number?: does microsoft provide a toll free number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-provide-a-toll-free-number/75b8e662-8d68-4983-9a01-0315e1250555
  7. does microsoft provide a toll free number?

does microsoft provide a toll free number?: does microsoft provide a toll free number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-microsoft-provide-a-toll-free-number/75b8e662-8d68-4983-9a01-0315e1250555
  8. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?: 1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What is the subscription cost? 2. What features does Microsoft Premium provide? What is the Subscription cost?Thank you....
  9. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What features does Microsoft Premium provide?: 1. What features does Microsoft Dial-Up provide? What is the subscription cost? 2. What features does Microsoft Premium provide? What is the Subscription cost?Thank you....
  10. APPS AND FEATURES STORAGE DOES NOT ADD UP TO WHAT IT SAYS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    APPS AND FEATURES STORAGE DOES NOT ADD UP TO WHAT IT SAYS: Hello, I have read so many posts about this and i can not see a solid solution! i have cleared all data,files,disk cleanup,everything possible even installed latest windows version and deleted the old,in my apps and features is says im using 4-5gb and on the list of apps...