Windows 10: What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'?

Discus and support What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Performed a clean install of 10061 earlier today finally and noticed a couple of changes I'd reported through the Feedback tool. One I think may have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Boozad, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Boozad Win User

What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'?

Performed a clean install of 10061 earlier today finally and noticed a couple of changes I'd reported through the Feedback tool. One I think may have happened in 10049 (too many BSOD threads, tutorials and too much beer for me to remember properly) which was toning down the rainbow of colours of the tiles in Start, this is perfect:

What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'? [​IMG]

The other thing that seems like a win is Start being resizable again.

I don't believe for a second I was the sole reason for these changes (or even a small part) but it's good to see that Microsoft are listening. So what Feedback has come home to roost for you?

:)

Boozad, Apr 25, 2015

2. Is Microsoft Listening to the Feedback on Windows 10 and the problems you have with it?

I seem to be spending far too much time trying to research fixes and work a rounds on windows 10, the latest being the update to Elan pointing device!!!! Is Microsoft listening or are they carrying on regardless???

I keep looking for a copy of Windows 7 to be able to install on my laptop, I spent almost no time fixing issues with that. I am all for improvements and new things but when they cause more problems than they fix I think someone should be held to account.
    Maybe we should start a class action to focus Microsoft's attention.

Far too unhappy with this situation

Mr Angry.

Cheyenne DaveRowe, Apr 25, 2015
  3. what network problems have you had with a generic handsets?

i know there has been a lot of talk in these forums about the levels of branding the networks add to the phones they supply and the reason they give for not allowing users to update to generic firmware when faults are found is because the handsets have
    been customised to work on their network and removing network customisation might cause problems, but apart from the lack of oranges line 2 i haven't heard of any problems caused by removing operator customisation. in fact, quite the opposite?

rich_enduro---01, Apr 25, 2015
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

I had problem with the high contrast themes that I reported. They fixed most of it.

Thema:

1. What Feedback have you had 'Listened To'? - Similar Threads - Feedback 'Listened To'

2. what is the most outrageous/bizarre system problem you have had using windows in 2021?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the most outrageous/bizarre system problem you have had using windows in 2021?: mines was the computer keep getting bluescreen due to the qualcomm wireless adapter drivers having issues and i don't know about it and just changed the card to an intel ax200....
  3. what is the most outrageous/bizarre system problem you have had using windows in 2021?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is the most outrageous/bizarre system problem you have had using windows in 2021?: mines was the computer keep getting bluescreen due to the qualcomm wireless adapter drivers having issues and i don't know about it and just changed the card to an intel ax200....
  4. what is the most outrageous/bizarre system problem you have had using windows in 2021?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What is YP clipboard listener?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is YP clipboard listener?: I went to shut down my computer earlier and it said a program was preventing it from doing so properly it was called 'YP clipboard listener' is this a microsofr thing or is it a virus. I scanned my computer after I saw it and it came up with nothing....
  6. How do you prioritize feedback?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you prioritize feedback?: I've used microsoft's community especially answers.microsoft and I just can't figure out how you guys decide what to bother with taking to the next level and what gets locked and shot down. Just a while ago, I found the unfortunate answer to a new question I had pertaining to...
  7. Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Do You Like What You See...can I give more feedback ?: Hello I like the Spotlight pictures, and being asked if I like them. I would prefer it if there were more questions, for example "is it the water you like, or the mountains" ? I got a photo of a mountain lake. I loved the lake but do not like mountains. Now almost every...
  8. What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is the popup "We'd love your feedback" and "We have just two questions for you" about?: After restarting, a popup appeared briefly on my screen saying We'd love your feedback! We have just two questions for you. Is this something by Microsoft itself? If so, what were the two questions? There's nothing in my notification area....
  9. I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    I'm curious what you think of my feedback to Microsoft about Windows10: In learning it that is, and I help people do just that; I was randomly prompted to leave them a response to their Feedback Hub while I was using Settings or something: "Dumbed-down for power users, too many things hidden and unintuitive for average and new users, oversized...
  10. Do MS listen to all feedback

in Windows 10 Support
    Do MS listen to all feedback: Reading various topics on this and it appears that MS only listen to what the majority of people want, all other feedback is ignored, does anyone know how true this is If I use an example of the Charms Bar which I know the majority hate (figures below are just made up for...