Windows 10: What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

Discus and support What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N Cox1, Nov 28, 2022.

1. N Cox1 Win User

What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11.

:)

N Cox1, Nov 28, 2022

2. Any Flatbed Scanner Compatible with Windows 10

Hello. I have a small business and I need a flatbed scanner compatible with Windows 10. I actually have an HP Scanjet 8250 that used to work just fine with Windows 8, but it won't work with Windows 10. The HP website says it does not have a driver for
    my 8250 that is compatible with Windows 10. Thankfully they referred me to a 3rd party vendor that "may" have a Win10 driver compatible with my 8250, but after I downloaded their product, I would've had to pay for a driver that "might" work.

So I figured, maybe I should just buy a new flatbed scanner that is compatible with Windows 10. Not surprisingly, I could find nothing on the Internetz that provides a list of flatbed scanners that are natively compatible with Win10. The best I could do
    was find a few scanners that may have "work-arounds" or "3rd party drivers" that "should" work with Win10. For the price of these flatbeds, I'd rather not gamble on a possiblility that a simple device might work with my OS.

So now I turn to you. Please help. Is there any flatbed scanner that is compatible with Windows 10? Oh, and for the sake of being thorough, I need a scan window that is at least 9" by 14". Thanks for your time.

IGiveUp_HelpMePlz, Nov 28, 2022
  3. jds63 Win User
    What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

That Canon is much older model
    This product is compatible with the following operating systems -

• Windows Vista (32-bit)
    • Windows XP (32-bit)

• Windows Me (32-bit)

• Windows 2000 (32-bit)

jds63, Nov 28, 2022
  4. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

Good evening.

My friend has an old Cannon flatbed scanner (canoscan fb620p). He bought a parallel to USB port, but it still won't work, he cannot find drivers for it for Windows 10 on the Canon site. Are there some sort of generic or legacy drivers that can be loaded to make the scanner work?

Thanks for your help.

-MP-

Outsider418, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

1. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - flatbed scanners

2. I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub: I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-find-driver-for-flatbed-scanner-1248ub/3ca23e84-78b4-4654-b417-587a8af94fc4
  3. I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub: I'd like to find driver for flatbed scanner 1248ub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/id-like-to-find-driver-for-flatbed-scanner-1248ub/3ca23e84-78b4-4654-b417-587a8af94fc4
  4. What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11

What flatbed scanners work with Windows 11: I need a home flatbed scanner that will do documents and color photos - with photo correction software that will work with Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-flatbed-scanners-work-with-windows-11/3d433934-f5c6-4982-bb0e-0340861dfebf
  5. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...: I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its disabled. Kindly reply. Thanks...
  6. I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As...: I would like to know, is there any option in paper size setting for Flatbed source. As attached screenshot in Feeder there is option & Flatbed its disabled. Kindly reply. Thanks...
  7. HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Scanjet 300 flatbed scanner: I have an HP Scanjet 300 flatbed. I tried to scan an A4 size document. On my Windows 10 displays scanning. But the scanner not doing its job. Power is there in scanner....
  8. Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.

Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'.: Epson WorkForce WF-3530 scanner options will not show 'adf' only 'flatbed'. I can only scan individual sheets which is driving me mad. I have tried reinstalling the scanner, the scanner suite, and restarted et al. I am usinfWindows Fax and Scan. Is there not an Epson...
  9. Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.

Epson V370 Flatbed Scanner Software not opening after Windows 10 update.: I had an issue in July with the EPSON Drivers not opening and allowing use of my EPSON Flatbed Scanner V370 Photo. They same thing happened again. I had reinstalled the drivers from the Epson site, and also from the supplied disc, but the software would not load. I have...
  10. Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.

Drivers for a parallel flatbed scanner.: Good evening. My friend has an old Cannon flatbed scanner (canoscan fb620p). He bought a parallel to USB port, but it still won't work, he cannot find drivers for it for Windows 10 on the Canon site. Are there some sort of generic or legacy drivers that can be loaded to...