Windows 10: What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?

Discus and support What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every time I use my browsers for just surfing the internet my C: drive keeps eating space for some reason. Here are myquestions about it in case you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JafpPil, Nov 6, 2020.

1. JafpPil Win User

What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?

Every time I use my browsers for just surfing the internet my C: drive keeps eating space for some reason. Here are myquestions about it in case you want to help. Now, I downloaded TreeSize Free software to determine the locations of folders that got most files stored. I think that the images or any kind of file are still on the computer after using a browser like an opera, chrome, and firefox. I even used a sort of CC Cleaner software brand to clean my disk drive to remove my browser's history, cookies and etc. Sometimes it helps. Now my question is, which folder should I go to delete files that are related to browsers using TreeSize Free software? Screenshot below:

What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? 59bea011-6ae6-4745-880a-8ab367250049?upload=true.png

No troll answers, please. Thank you.

:)

JafpPil, Nov 6, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 6, 2020
  3. i1yas Win User
    acceess denied to specific folder

ohh thanks god finaly i made it i download a free software name treesize portable version and run it as admin then i select drive and scan when list open it show me my hidden folder which i copy to another place then delete hidden folder.and save my spce thanks all to your answer

i1yas, Nov 6, 2020
  4. What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?

Deletion of Windows.old(1) Folder with Its Content

Andre,

You suggested to use Treesize. Would you elaborate how to use Treesize free to delete windows.old(1) folder ?

This utility comes without a detailed manual. I can understand the first step is to run a scan of (cWhat folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? :) drive. How to delete

a particular folder or file with it ?

Thanks.

Raphael Wasserman_281, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software?

1. What folders should I delete for browsers using TreeSize Free software? - Similar Threads - folders should delete

2. what is software I should download for a cursor translator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is software I should download for a cursor translator?: Dear SirCursor translator is when I point the word on screen, it auto populate the definition. what is legitimate software of cursor translator should I use?Thank youXia Li...
  3. Should I delete OneDrive Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Should I delete OneDrive Folder: Hi. I messed up my OneDrive so bad, I couldn't do anything with it. I want to start over and set it up correctly before I start using it again. At OneDrive.com I unlinked the pc and unlinked the account. Then I closed OneDrive on my computer and uninstalled OneDrive via...
  4. Should I use registry cleanup software ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Should I use registry cleanup software ?: Is it necessary to use registry cleanup software for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/should-i-use-registry-cleanup-software/9e887e63-74d2-415a-a9ae-6e447c2e0877
  5. What is Smartctl.exe, and should I delete it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is Smartctl.exe, and should I delete it: Protected memory access blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-smartctlexe-and-should-i-delete-it/5acd6995-9ba0-4aa7-b648-f3250f5672aa"
  6. which browser should i be using

in Browsers and Email
    which browser should i be using: Norton tells me to use internet exployer but should my default be Microsoft edge. when I use the search at the bottom I get bing. with internet exployer I have my view etc....so mixed up. thanks carol 19548
  7. What free or affordable video editing software are you using?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What free or affordable video editing software are you using?: Hey guys, I'm doing a research and was hoping you could help me with it. I'm trying to find out what the most popular free or affordable (under $50) video editing software is. Windows OS, of course. Please write in comments what program you are using or used in the past and...
  8. treesize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    treesize: i've installed treesize:an application to give an overview of the folders and their size. now i'm asking myself because such an application takes access to all the folders, also system window folders like system volume information: is this not dangerous to cause a bsod? 78417
  9. Treesize not showing Free space - confusing now and not useful

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Treesize not showing Free space - confusing now and not useful: Hi there Confusing results from Treesize Free Shows "C" parent 100% allocated (approx. 85 GB on "C". However HDD (it's an SSD) is actually a 232GB with approx. 100 GB Free space. Treesize used to show what % of HDD was used. why do people UPDATE apps with LESS...
  10. Should I delete this folder in the Registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Should I delete this folder in the Registry: I have uninstalled Setpoint with Advanced Uninstaller but though it supposedly cleans up the Registry afterwards, it actually doesn't. While in the Registry, I typed "Setpoint" under Find and it brings me to this particular Folder. In it, I see several things regarding...